Seahawks Draft Day Rd2 and Rd3 Thread

Own The West

Reaction score
A lot of the same types that claim running backs of average prowess are available late in the draft or cheaply in FA also claim that center is a large need to be drafted highly, when it similarly does not analytically equate to wins in a large fashion.
I hear you. Saquon would have not made it to the 7th round. But also, since centers are more of a commodity than QBs, a high pick for a quality center might be a 4th or 5th.

JPatera76

Reaction score
why has dean slipped so far? Did he murder someones grandma or kick a cat???

I really wouldnt mind seattle taking him like they did with Taylor and his rod lol

JayhawkMike

Reaction score

I really wouldnt mind seattle taking him like they did with Taylor and his rod lol
Remind me that O lineman that was highly rated and. Didn’t get drafted and was being investigated for murder. Signed with the cowboys I think a few years back. Or longer lol

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Jets trolling 49ers?

Edit: Hopefully Walker saw Breece call himself the best RB in the draft and use it as motivation

vonstout

Reaction score
Jones, Raimann, Dean, Willis or Riddel wold be great value now. I had Taylor Britt in the list but he just got picked. If The Browns eat a lot of his salary, I’d be fine with a trade for Baker, but we might be better off waiting for next years draft

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Lynch, Rawls , Mike Davis.
Lynch = we aren't finding another one like him. Ever.

Rawls = are you offering him as an example of a successful Seahawk RB. His 3 years with the team were not incredibly productive and he went downhill after...you guessed it...an injury.

Mike Davis = fit so well into the Seahawks scheme that they kept him for 2 years and he amassed a total of less that 800 yards.

Maybe it's time to try something different. Like a pure runner behind an improved line.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Jones, Raimann, Dean, Willis or Riddel wold be great value now. I had Taylor Britt in the list but he just got picked. If The Browns eat a lot of his salary, I’d be fine with a trade for Baker, but we might be better off waiting for next years draft
id take Dean, Willis (or Corrall)

Scout

Reaction score

Lots of medical red flags.

At some point he is worth drafting IMO.

Own The West

Reaction score
I wonder if Pittsburg is kicking themselves now. They could have had Pickett at 52. No other QB takers at all.

Edit: I'd laugh if the Broncos took a QB...
Edit2: I have a feeling we'll take Corral at 72.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Bills just got better on Offense, as if they weren't already good.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Bills just got better on Offense, as if they weren't already good.
idk but the lady hold the kid in front of him hadf command of that room lol camera was quick to cut away as she went off on everyone hahah

vonstout

Reaction score
Dean LB
Jones DT
Raimamm OT
Willis or Ridder QB

Was hoping Taylor-Britt would be there, but would be happy with any of these

Latest posts