QB of the Future

KinesProf

Reaction score
The bigger question is can it even work? The history of teams with a revolving door at Qb is not good. It also impacts Fa.
That certainly is the question. And I doubt given job security, or lack thereof, that many HCs/GMs would have the huevos to try it out.

I think Kyle Shanahan would be the most likely one to think that he can build a sustainable winner by building an excellent roster around a QB who isn't earning a top of market contract.

I'd be very hesitant to give top of QB market money to a Pro Bowl type QB that isn't a tier-1 MVP/All-Pro transcendent type of QB. It's why I was okay with trading Russ and swallowing that medicine for the time being.

John63

Reaction score
That certainly is the question. And I doubt given job security, or lack thereof, that many HCs/GMs would have the huevos to try it out.

I think Kyle Shanahan would be the most likely one to think that he can build a sustainable winner by building an excellent roster around a QB who isn't earning a top of market contract.

I'd be very hesitant to give top of QB market money to a Pro Bowl type QB that isn't a tier-1 MVP/All-Pro transcendent type of QB. It's why I was okay with trading Russ and swallowing that medicine for the time being.

Opinions vary.