Poll: Can Geno Take Us All The Way

Do you believe Geno Smith can take the Seahawks to the Super Bowl and win?

• Yes

Votes: 65 43.6%
  • No

Votes: 62 41.6%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 22 14.8%

• Total voters

scutterhawk

Reaction score
You're funny, Scutter. I have never once said I know more than Pete and John. Quite the opposite. But I'm glad you're thinking about me. I always have a good laugh when someone says I'm a homer and/or pom pom waver. When I spend A LOT of time pointing out what's wrong with the team and/or what they need to fix. Like losing all 4 games to the NFC South and losing to a crap Raiders team. Getting outcoached on a regular basis. Getting dominated in the trenches, over and over again. But, because I dare question the almighty Geno Smith, you're all butt hurt.
You are quite sensitive. Lighten up, Francis.
75 years old and you whine like my 8 year old nephew.
Sensitive? BWAHAHAHAAHHAAHAA!!!
You're constantly talking out both sides of the mouth, you're what we used to refer to as a Flip-Flopper.
Hey, if you don't want to talk Football, why the hell are you even here?
AGAIN, it's YOU who keeps referring to GeNO as the "Almighty", I've NEVER insinuated any such thing, and in fact, there's a possibility that he could even price himself out of Seattle, BUT, that still doesn't mean that he's devoid of the skills to taking an UPGRADED Defense, MORE Offensive Weapons, and better play from the Center & Guards "ALL THE WAY"....You Disagree, fine, but if Pete & John believe enough in the guy to re-sign him, it will be because they know something that YOU DON'T.
Hmm, let's see, their expert opinions or yours? boy that's really a tough one....NOT
You be all hung up on folks being older too?? like we used to say -> Bite me