.NET changing hands

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Shaggy":2sn6ocnh said:
Maelstrom787":2sn6ocnh said:
flv":2sn6ocnh said:
No offence intended to @QuahHawk but this is really good for this forum. @Shaggy has been a solid, if hands off, owner at several sites I frequent. When I saw him create an account here I did wonder if he'd try to acquire the site.

Maybe everyone would like a free Cardinals hat. (Just kidding).

A tiny beak is at the helm?

Sorry, this forum is for big beak fans only.

Can I be a medium beak, fans of both?

No. Sorry.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
Sorry if this is rude, but who would want to own this board? Do declining message boards make money? I think I read that you are a “hands off” owner so it is unlikely there will be improvements and even more people will leave.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Give him a chance to do what he does..He isn't new at running sites.
Sometimes hands off works better btw..
You don't remember the Anguish days but I do..

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1ecolx97 said:

He has every chance there is. I was simply asking some questions.

No idea what the "Anguish" days were, but I have been a member here since 2009 and a Seahawk fan since 1982.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
MesquiteHawk":1qdaewhs said:
Sorry if this is rude, but who would want to own this board? Do declining message boards make money? I think I read that you are a “hands off” owner so it is unlikely there will be improvements and even more people will leave.

I'm not hands off. I'm a very active owner. You will see me on here quite a bit.

flv

Reaction score
I apologise if I have inadvertently misled anyone. I don't know who the new owner is or what he, (or she), wants from site ownership. He owns 3 sites that I am a member of. He may own others.

He owns an Arizona themed site which caters to fans of all Arizona-based franchises and a Green Bay Packers forum. I have accounts there and I occasionally read what is posted but I don't actively participate at either site. I am active at Sportshoop.la , which is a general US sport and politics site. All 3 sites have their own ideas, amenities, rules, and cultures. From what I can see he, has put good people in charge and lets them run the sites as they do with whatever guidelines he has provided. The owner is an active poster at sportshoop.la . The current Admin there is a Seahawks fan who has posted here maybe 5 or 6 times.

edit: I have removed some unnecessary comments.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
MesquiteHawk":2n04dd0q said:
IndyHawk":2n04dd0q said:

He has every chance there is. I was simply asking some questions.

No idea what the "Anguish" days were, but I have been a member here since 2009 and a Seahawk fan since 1982.
No idea???Ok..I can see where this will lead. :179419:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
MesquiteHawk":2voo9h0a said:
Bravo!!, that's the spirit!!! :roll:

haroldseattle

Reaction score
Think Shaggy buying the site is boon to the site. He'll update the software which will be good, although might be a bit of a learning curve on navigating to begin with, but nothing difficult. I was pleasantly surprise when Shaggy told me he bought this site. He will lend some stability and assurance that this site will continue and not get shutdown.

seabowl

Reaction score
Shaggy":ff2fpwgf said:
MesquiteHawk":ff2fpwgf said:

I'm not hands off. I'm a very active owner. You will see me on here quite a bit.

So the Jerry Jones of site owners? :lol:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
QuahHawk":2cq2qtnz said:
fire_marshall_bill":2cq2qtnz said:
Hope whoever owns it now 86s Original Poster as a mod...

Which Mod are you concerned about?

Probably one who peed in his Cheerios by calling him out on some infraction. :p