More Jim Zorn Please

Rainger

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1hm9gonm said:
Anyone that gets Groz off the air is OK in my book.
Oh Thank you. Groz is the major reason why I don't listen 12 to 3. I can tolerate Jim Moore although I want to puke cause of his attitude but why oh why do they have Bob & Groz.

Both are sucks that really I meanly really drive me crazy. Their analysis is so bad and .... Oh I gotta stop.... I just get sick listening to them...

Rainger

Reaction score
General Manager":1rouleno said:
HansGruber":1rouleno said:
Oh and I liked Zorn. He should replace Jim Moore, Groz or Danny.

Jim Moore is the biggest hack in Seattle sports media. Anyone but him is acceptable.
NO NO NO Groz is the worst in Seattle bar none. Moore is just a whiner, Groz is an idiot always wanting to sound like he knows something but he does not. worst crap on radio.

OrFan

Reaction score
Zorn is an extremely level headed guy who has always had confidence in his abilities and his knowledge of the game and life in general. I will always listen to someone like that over someone who goes for the flair.

Brock will always hold dear a special spot with me. He had such a love for the game, cared about the fans, and threw one of the most pure spirals I have ever seen. I remember being in the stands in the endzone in the Kingdome pre-game when he came out to warm up. I yelled "hey Brock!" I put my hands up to show I was ready to catch a pass. I knew he wouldn't do it, especially since he was a good 30 yards away. He threw a perfect pass to me that nobody could drop. I threw the ball back, looking like your average fan in the stands, and he gave a big smile. There are not many players that would do that, he understood the love of the game.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
General Manager":1ztwcneo said:
Danny O'neil isn't great either he often trolls his listeners or he's just an idiot.
I vote for the second one.

HansGruber":1ztwcneo said:
Jim Moore is terrible. He even laughs about being terrible. I don't even understand the point. I guess they must feel like he brings a certain demographic, the older middle aged guys and dog lovers or something.
Hey, don't blame us middle aged dog lover guys for him.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
I realize Zorn may sound a little droll, but his comments are precise and informative. He's not a fast talker, he's a sure talker and you can be sure that anything he says he has thought through and you can bank on it.

My favorite thing is his answers are not predictable like 90% of the broadcasters out there. Just when you think you know how he's going to respond, he goes in a completely different direction and I end up thinking "Oh yea, that makes much more sense!" or "Wow, I had no idea they did that behind the scenes."

Love him on the radio.

Groz is just a drunk that misses shows because he is hung over. And he's a Cowboy fan. I think the only reason he's on the radio is because he stirs up shit.

I like Wyman too, he has some good insights and inside stories.

Glad Danny's gone, whoever said "he trolls his callers" hit the nail on the head. He reamed one guy with a string of childish hyperbole that was absolutely ridiculous. "Oh! So that's the reason he only got 60 yards! Oh! That's the reason Russell kept getting hit!" Immature. That and he was an ass kisser when it came to ESPN commentators who he thought might get him a better gig.

Latest posts