Metcalf

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Jalin Hyatt with our second 1st round pick I do not hate.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Jalin Hyatt with our second 1st round pick I do not hate.
WR should be a point of emphasis for this team. Sucks Eskridge doesn't seem like he's going to be anything so I'm good with another shot at someone. Hyatt was a stud.

soxhawk

Reaction score
Which of the 2 Locketts are you playing at Split end? They will get to line up directly on the line of scrimmage as a 5'10"/180lbs WR and immediately get jammed by physical NFL cornerbacks and have many of their routes disrupted. The other Lockett can get a free release behind the line of scrimmage and rack up more favorable opportunities.

At the end of the season, will you argue that the Split End Lockett should be traded to make room for another Flanker/Slot Lockett?
Hypothetical of course, but would assume Lockett #2 is mostly the flanker.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hmm 2 1000 yard receivers and a 1000 yard back, lets get rid of them because they suck and are not the very top at their positions.

Oh lets also lose for a better draft pick.

Lets fire Pete and get Urban Myer.

Jody knows nothing, she should sell the team.

Sometimes you wonder how many times people were dropped on their head as a baby.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Say what you want about DK...Dude's a specimen.

soxhawk

Reaction score
Hmm 2 1000 yard receivers and a 1000 yard back, lets get rid of them because they suck and are not the very top at their positions.

Oh lets also lose for a better draft pick.

Lets fire Pete and get Urban Myer.

Jody knows nothing, she should sell the team.

Sometimes you wonder how many times people were dropped on their head as a baby.
You forget "Lets not trade Wilson". It all evens out in the end. We're all just a bunch of idiots with opinions.