Metcalf

NJHawk

Reaction score
He needs to step up or be utilized better. I don't know if Geno feels forced to try and throw to him or DJ just can't good seperation but he needs to be a big part if we have a chance against SF. He also has to check his ego and not be a liability. Seems like a waste of talent.

cymatica

Reaction score
Everything is DK's fault, just ask a good portion of the board :ROFLMAO:
Including when Geno throws the ball literally right to the defender. Thanks a lot, DK - Satan
No, not 1 single person has said everything's DK's fault or blamed him on a bad Geno throw

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
He needs to step up or be utilized better. I don't know if Geno feels forced to try and throw to him or DJ just can't good seperation but he needs to be a big part if we have a chance against SF. He also has to check his ego and not be a liability. Seems like a waste of talent.
Whaaaaat? Dude has over a thousand yards. Both he and Lockett. Sure he needs to grow up a little bit to say he isn’t utilized properly tells me you haven’t watched many games at all this year. He’s had a tremendously remarkable year stat wise

WarHawks

Reaction score
It's a process. If Geno is here next year, their synergy will improve.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This place is so totally predictable. There always has to be a whipping boy. Lots of team would be overjoyed to take Metcalf off the Hawks hands. He’s being paid well because he’s a good WR who’s Big and Fast.

Geno was responsible for both those late thrown picks telegraphed so they could be undercut in one case and then right to the DB 3 yards away from Metcalf. Neither fairly were the fault of the WR.

Geno is a surprise to us all and the collective league this year with his steady and solid play but he isn’t a Mahommes, or an Allan, but he’s certainly good enough but at times forces plays and makes critical errors.

I like the fact that Metcalf doesn’t take any crap and was ready to knock the snot out of Ramsay or anyone who hits his QB late out of bounds. Teams need that guy who is tough and unafraid to defend their own. At times though he needs to temper his temper.

I really wanted to see someone smack Rapp in the mouth after that dirty unnecessary sideline hit on Lockett, which should have beed a roughing call. I’m here to defend Metcalf and think all those who want to get rid of him are out of their minds. He’s a key foundational piece and will in time grow up some.

Last edited:

JPatera76

Reaction score
How many time so we have to keep seeing the same thing over and over again? This is what the 3rd or 4th topic on DK Metcalf with the same complaints? Can we please stop being lazy and look for the thread/s? Lol

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Oh, it's a lot more than that. And we get the bonus of other threads somehow BECOMING the DK is T.O. thing........
It's so hilarious how much people want to and literally DO hate this guy.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
i have my gripes with dk but those picks aren't on him. I don't have issues with his play. He just needs to calm his tits and not cut out 10% of his own productivity with stupid penalties.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
Some are so invested in their hatred of Wilson that they must find fault with any position other than QB this year.

Geno has been both great ant terrible. He is slightly better than middle of the road, but that may be all we need.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
The hate is a bit much.
Can DK continue to mature and improve? - Yes
Is he the huge problem some are making him out o be who deserves the majority of blame? - No.

I do wonder if Waldron could do some more things to creatively scheme him open? Maybe that would help with some of the concerns with route speed, contested catches, etc.?

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
Metcalf Cost The Seahawks The 2020 Wild Card Game Against The Rams

DK Metcalf pitches a child-like hissy fit on the sidelines that went on and on because he wasn't getting the ball. This clip only shows a fraction of his behavior:

The result? Wilson tries to force an ill-advised throw to him because he's such a baby, and Rams get a Pick Six:

Thanks a lot DK Metcalf!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Right, HE is the reason they got dominated in that game. Keep telling yourself that..........
What a bunch of sniveling whiners. DK hurt my feelings, waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

seahawks08

Reaction score
DK is fine. He gets double coverage and he will grow to create space outside of speed. He needs more time to build those rapports with the QB. If you have a HOF QB, DK would have been better . Right now he is mostly decoy but that frustrates any competitive WR of his caliber. His size and height cannot make him fit into slot and we can hold our pocket long enough to have him beat coverages in space. Great defenses we go against will not give you that clean a pocket for the QB. Geno is amazing in the pocket rather than moving around, so DK understands his opportunities are limited as a scoring difference maker until one more year for Geno and this unit.