Kill the Let Russ Cook talk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
John63":ziaqrtvk said:
keasley45":ziaqrtvk said:
The ineptitude in in game adjustments is something to behold. The giants played zone all day and we seemed committed to nit running crosses or patterns to stretch it. Seems like half the plays were deep drops into a pocket that was constantly collapsing in the hope of hitting the big play. Instead of doing to the giants what they ultimately did to us. Knock the snot out of us with strong runs ( again, Carson was averaging 6.3 ypc in the first half and we abandoned it) and well designed pass plays to beat our coverage. Football 101.

And if your RT is constantly getting beat, get the ball out faster or roll away from him, throw screens, quick slants, etc.

LOL yeah in other words do everything we did game 1-5 but stopped doing.
Russ never has been great at screens or quick slants ..This has been a long
going thing and also there are posters who insist he sucks against zone coverage.
He can get rid of ball faster and roll out more.

PNW

Reaction score
John63":3l3v6syl said:
BubbaGump":3l3v6syl said:
groundchucklives":3l3v6syl said:
I will NEVER understand why a contingent of Seahawks fans apparently HATE their star QB...seriously....wtf is wrong with some of you?!! lol
When the star QB has the weapons around him as he does, Lockett, Metcalf, Carson, and gets outperformed by a journeymen 34 year old Colt F’ing McCoy...........

He is getting hate! Rightfully so!

LOL yeah because all you need is 2 great WRs and you set, you dont need an oline, it does not matter if they drop 6 passes, Your a troll you should go away.
Just because someone has a different opinion doesn’t make them a troll, I happen to agree with BubbaGump, just like groundchucklives agrees with you. You cry troll way too much for your own good, this is a forum where fans give their opinions about the NFL, not everyone has to see things your way.

John63

Reaction score
BubbaGump":5qxjbhxl said:
Not a troll and have been a loyal fan since 84. We had one starter out on the online. The coaching staff did nothing to help Jones and Wheeler against the pass rush from the right side. Why did they not keep Dissly on the right side to help their back up RT’s? Not a troll but not on the Pete and Russ team anymore blindly!

Then stop acting like a troll all you have posted is negative BS and lies that is what a troll does.

I do agree the coaching staff is as much to blame as anyone.

As to not on the bandwagon that makes you worse that makes you a fair weather fan.

John63

Reaction score
IndyHawk":78eqy0eq said:
John63":78eqy0eq said:
keasley45":78eqy0eq said:
The ineptitude in in game adjustments is something to behold. The giants played zone all day and we seemed committed to nit running crosses or patterns to stretch it. Seems like half the plays were deep drops into a pocket that was constantly collapsing in the hope of hitting the big play. Instead of doing to the giants what they ultimately did to us. Knock the snot out of us with strong runs ( again, Carson was averaging 6.3 ypc in the first half and we abandoned it) and well designed pass plays to beat our coverage. Football 101.

And if your RT is constantly getting beat, get the ball out faster or roll away from him, throw screens, quick slants, etc.

going thing and also there are posters who insist he sucks against zone coverage.

really they were doing alot of it games 1-5. go back and look

John63

Reaction score
PNW":2fjsncn8 said:
John63":2fjsncn8 said:
BubbaGump":2fjsncn8 said:
groundchucklives":2fjsncn8 said:
I will NEVER understand why a contingent of Seahawks fans apparently HATE their star QB...seriously....wtf is wrong with some of you?!! lol
When the star QB has the weapons around him as he does, Lockett, Metcalf, Carson, and gets outperformed by a journeymen 34 year old Colt F’ing McCoy...........

LOL yeah because all you need is 2 great WRs and you set, you dont need an oline, it does not matter if they drop 6 passes, Your a troll you should go away.
Just because someone has a different opinion doesn’t make them a troll, I happen to agree with BubbaGump, just like groundchucklives agrees with you. You cry troll way too much for your own good, this is a forum where fans give their opinions about the NFL, not everyone has to see things your way.

dude when all you post is negative about a player or team then your a troll. I have read every post the has made today all the same Wilson, sucks, PC sucks team sucks thats a troll

BubbaGump

Reaction score
John63":wj74x4u4 said:
BubbaGump":wj74x4u4 said:
Not a troll and have been a loyal fan since 84. We had one starter out on the online. The coaching staff did nothing to help Jones and Wheeler against the pass rush from the right side. Why did they not keep Dissly on the right side to help their back up RT’s? Not a troll but not on the Pete and Russ team anymore blindly!

Then stop acting like a troll all you have posted is negative BS and lies that is what a troll does.

I do agree the coaching staff is as much to blame as anyone.

As to not on the bandwagon that makes you worse that makes you a fair weather fan.
Call me whatever you want. I did not know I was dealing with such juvenile behaviors on this board. Tell me what I have posted is a lie? I don’t like what I’m seeing with this team. I think Pete and Russ have gone as far as they can go together. Tell me where I’m lying. Oh I’m sorry I hurt your feelings.

PNW

Reaction score
John63":o2ehpviz said:
PNW":o2ehpviz said:
John63":o2ehpviz said:
BubbaGump":o2ehpviz said:

dude when all you post is negative about a player or team then your a troll. I have read every post the has made today all the same Wilson, sucks, PC sucks team sucks thats a troll
No it’s an opinion, they did suck today, a troll is someone who lies just to bait people, just because your feelings get hurt because of his opinion doesn’t make him a troll, it just makes you look super sensitive and you lose credibility.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
John63":3511ep9z said:
IndyHawk":3511ep9z said:
John63":3511ep9z said:
keasley45":3511ep9z said:

I'm thinking a quick slant is different to you..A screen however-How
many passes to the flat at a rb do you see?I can tell you not enough.

onepicknick1

Reaction score
IndyHawk":kkqd506a said:
John63":kkqd506a said:
IndyHawk":kkqd506a said:
John63":kkqd506a said:

I'm thinking a quick slant is different to you..A screen however-How
many passes to the flat at a rb do you see?I can tell you not enough.

IMO the Hawks are the worst screen team in the NFL the blocking most of the time sucks.

Latest posts