Is Special Teams a concern?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
One of his kicks would have been the longest field goal in the history of that stadium in Pitts. THE longest, come on.
BOTH kickers missed an extra point because of the wind yesterday. BOTH kickers missed a FG in the North End Zone in the Rams game. I'm not concerned with our kicker at all. All in how you look at it I guess.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1wq6hhus said:
Absolutely it's a concern, in all phases.

Here we thought the combo of Dickson and Myers would be the strength of our special teams, and both have been terrible, especially Dickson. What the hell's going on with him?

He's not making the Pro Bowl again, I can tell you that.
So much this! :2thumbs:

Mick063

Reaction score
Steve Hauschka was bad ass. I was aghast that they went to that Minnesota kicker that choked against Seattle in the playoffs. The kicking hasn't been the same since.

The punter was an all pro last year. As a rookie. How soon we forget.

Kick coverage is the worst I have seen in Carroll's tenure. Damn I miss Ricardo Locket racing downfield.

Tyler Lockett is as sure handed of a returner as there is, which is the most important thing for a returner. No muffs.

Refs are missing blocks in the back on opponents returns.

The rookie linebacker, Cody Barton has whiffed a few times in kick coverage. I have intentionally watched him a few times.

xray

Reaction score
Too much optimism and blind faith defies logic and common sense . Good luck with that .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm not seeking your approval. Ok, Myers sucks, we are doomed. Better?
I'll take optimism over Debbie Downer shit every day. Enjoy.

If there is a concern, I'm a lot more concerned about kick coverage. Way too many long returns, need that ball kicked thru the end zone.

Latest posts