If not the Hawks , than GO SF !

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
As much as I hate San Francisco, and could never live in a place like that, I do like their style of football... Their defense plays with four down linemen, not two, like the Hawks have been playing. Their offense has an actual full-back, and he is not a decoy like the Hawk's have done for, I dunno, the last 5 seasons now?

The 49'er s play ball the same way I did back in the day. I can identify with that style of play better than I can, Kansas City's one man show, in Patrick Mahomes. Sure, individual talents & efforts count a lot, but football is a team game, and I respect that a lot, even if Roger Goodell does not.

Parallax

Reaction score
Their offense has an actual full-back, and he is not a decoy like the Hawk's have done for, I dunno, the last 5 seasons now?
Really? The last time Juszczyk touched the ball was, I think, a hand off from Steve Young.

Having said that, my son is a Google software engineer in Mountain View so, family solidarity and all, I'll be rooting for those d*cks . . . I mean *ucks. (Well, at least, thank God, it's not the Ducks.)

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Their fanbase is insufferable. Can't do it.

SF Fan: 5 SB rings! How many do you have?
Hawks Fan: Yeah, but they're ancient. You weren't even born yet.
SF Fan: 2024, bitches!
Hawks Fan: Doh!
this, the douchiest fans in the NFL.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
I will never actively root for another football team in our division let alone Santa Clara.

As sick as I am of Kermit Voice and the rest of the media whore Chiefs, I would rather them win then our division rival.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I couldn't care less who wins or loses. It's actually pretty nice being that way.

Rat

Reaction score
I rooted the **** out of the Cards in '09 against the Steelers: Kurt Warner, Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, hell even Jerheme Urban had a catch... that was a much more likeable team than Rapistberger, Hines Ward, James Harrison, Jeff Reed, etc. I couldn't have been the only Cards fan on here that day.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
If the Chiefs win, then their fan base will become another "look at how many rings we have!" Do we really want to add another fan base who acts like this?

calinator

Reaction score
Not wanting the 49'ers to win because then you have Purdy on that Brady trajectory start and they are more confident to keep winning. Superbowl losers usually struggle the next season.