I need help... Does anybody know a good shrink

AlciG

Reaction score
I was totally intent on rooting against the Rams, and I was succeeding, but somehow I couldn't stop myself from smiling and enjoying Tom throwing that last INT...

Anybody else have that same issue?

massari

Reaction score
You can tell your shrink the 43 year old GOAT QB still has less INTs than prime Wilson so far this season

giphy.gif

Sadtom1

TypeSly

Reaction score
AlciG":319tnlqv said:
I was totally intent on rooting against the Rams, and I was succeeding, but somehow I couldn't stop myself from smiling and enjoying Tom throwing that last INT...

Anybody else have that same issue?

While it was certainly nice to see Tom throwing the INT, but the Rams winning means we're in 2nd place... and the Rams have and always be our arch-rival. I wish he could have threw 3 or 4 INT's, and still have TB win the game on a pick-6 against Goff. Now that would have been sweet!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I believe that the Rams are "for real". Our game against them on December 27th will go a long way in determining our Post Season success. The continuing improvement of our Defense will likely determine the outcome of that game.

Boohman14

Reaction score
I was initially rooting for TB but the refs were hosing the Rams and it changed my choice. Plus Ariens is a smug arrogant whiner. I still think Goff is a liability to the Rams.

Latest posts