How do you think RW feels about our draft?

Boohman14

Reaction score
I don't think Wilson cares. Besides if we didn't trade him we wouldn't have had this draft.
The reality is he would have asked us for an Aaron Rogers type contract next season anyway. I think it was wise to cut him loose and get draft capital for him. We'd have no trade leverage next off season.
He's probably got a couple good years left, but Father Time is closing in on him fast, due to his style of play and diminishing speed and quickness.

WarHawks

Reaction score
That video is truly insufferable. Wow.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I don't think Wilson cares. Besides if we didn't trade him we wouldn't have had this draft.
The reality is he would have asked us for an Aaron Rogers type contract next season anyway. I think it was wise to cut him loose and get draft capital for him. We'd have no trade leverage next off season.
He's probably got a couple good years left, but Father Time is closing in on him fast, due to his style of play and diminishing speed and quickness.
A couple years at best he has left..I can't see how he will be better,I saw the deep ball doing the end of Peyton a floating skyball.
I have to hope my eyes were correct so we can get the highest picks from him.
I don't thinks anything of our draft but he had to put out a silly video of him being
a first round pick of the Broncos..Of course he was their 1,2 and four ha ha

John63

Reaction score
again who cares he is not a hawk anymore, but since he is living rent-free in so many people's minds. He does not care one bit as our draft has no impact on him at all.

Rainger

Reaction score
I assume one of the biggest reasons for the RW trade is because he never had good protection, it's messed up that we drafted 2 impressive OL's after he leaves.

Also thought this was funny, according to this chart Dareke Young is 18 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 74 lbs. o_O LOL

View attachment 11419
Don't care but hope he shits his pants when the Hawks have a better record than the Donks.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Don’t care what he thinks, he’s a Donko now.
They are going to tire quickly of his diminishing skill set and knack for turning a 5 yard sack into an 18 yard drive killing sack.

I’m thankful for his part in the Super Bowl runs and winning a Lombardi but it’s time to move on.

Rainger

Reaction score
Don’t care what he thinks, he’s a Donko now.
They are going to tire quickly of his diminishing skill set and knack for turning a 5 yard sack into an 18 yard drive killing sack.

I’m thankful for his part in the Super Bowl runs and winning a Lombardi but it’s time to move on.
Wow I actually agree totally 100% with something that Mr Hernia has said. Well said sir.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
again who cares he is not a hawk anymore, but since he is living rent-free in so many people's minds. He does not care one bit as our draft has no impact on him at all.
How do you KNOW that he's not just a little miffed at the Front End for NOW addressing what he perceived as a weakness in the protection that wasn't afforded him while he was OUR #1 focus @ QUARTERBACK?
Look, I bear him no ill will for wanting to move on & I DO absolutely LOVE the guy, but I do sense a bit of animosity from him in this split-up...Contrary to what a lot of folks think, Pete Carroll wasn't/isn't the asshole that he's been portrayed to be, where RW is concerned, just a big difference in philosophical ideals.
I mean Pete IS >ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE< for the train if the Sombieotch jumps track though, eh?

Scout

Reaction score
Wilson is probably more worried about the AFC West that is loaded with QBs that can air it out. The rest of the AFC is just as brutal. You have Josh Allen that was in a shoot out with Brady last year, Lamar Jackson, and Burrow who can air it out. Then Tua and Mac Jones where both have obtained more weapons to air it out too. Throw in wild cards like Deshaun Watson and then the Colts newly acquired Matt Ryan. Matt Ryan literally carried a talent deficient Falcons last season to several victories last year with duct tape at WR/RB. And with Patterson being the best player on the roster with rookie Pitts shining here and there. Don't forget Zach Wilson and then Lawrence thrown into the mix. The AFC is brutal in terms of QB's that can sling it and the sheer amount of WR talent loaded up in that conference. Wilson will need to bring his A game.

keasley45

Reaction score
I think he does care about how we perform without him and the draft certainly shows we are comnited to giving a young qb all the tools he needs to succeed. If we manage to carve out a winning season with an influx of new, inexperienced talent and a castaway qb, it will call into question his legacy and whether he really was just a byproduct of PC, his HOF defense, and a HOF RB. It's the perception he's been raging against since Lynch retired and the LOB slowly fell apart. I think it makes the seat a little hotter for him.