How do you think RW feels about our draft?

sprhawk73

Reaction score
I assume one of the biggest reasons for the RW trade is because he never had good protection, it's messed up that we drafted 2 impressive OL's after he leaves.

Also thought this was funny, according to this chart Dareke Young is 18 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 74 lbs. o_O LOL

Last edited:

Rat

Reaction score
Publicly, he would say it was a great draft from a class organization that he had hoped he would retire with. Also, other ambiguous things intended to make him look like not the bad guy, followed by "let's ride".

sutz

Reaction score
Two answers.

I don't know.

I don't care.
troll trolling GIF

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Don’t care what he thinks. I was a big Wilson supporter but it’s becoming more and more evident it’s all about him and not the team.

Regarding Young….at over 18 feet tall nobody will be able to guard him. With that size target just throw it up(!) to him 20+ times a game!! 🤣🤣🤣

OP
OP
sprhawk73

sprhawk73

Reaction score
And Privately? And don't say "I'd never see behind those guys".

sdog1981

Reaction score
This is an NFL topic not a Seahawks topic.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I really don't care what Wilson thinks. First, the idea that the Seahawks didn't support him with personnel is silly.
Second, he's not a Seahawk anymore.

Add to that the fact that the worse the still-hated Broncos do this year, the better the 2023 first- and second-round draft picks the Seahawks got from the Broncos will be, and I've got reason enough to hope for Wilson to get sacked as much as I think he will, and for the Broncos to climb the three-and-out "leader" board. Heck, if they let Wilson "cook" the way he wants, maybe he can bring his interception numbers up too. Anything that makes the Broncos worse is extra-extra-good this year.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
It does make an interesting jumping off point to discuss drafting tactics pre and post Wilson.

Did the Seahawks deliberately choose (or not choose) players based on Wilson's abilities and perceived talents?

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Don’t care what he thinks. I was a big Wilson supporter but it’s becoming more and more evident it’s all about him and not the team.

Regarding Young….at over 18 feet tall nobody will be able to guard him. With that size target just throw it up(!) to him 20+ times a game!! 🤣🤣🤣
But Young is evidently only carrying 74 pounds on that lanky frame; not seeing how extreme fragility won't be an issue.

Last edited:

WarHawks

Reaction score
I definitely don't care what he thinks. His pride and ego made him come back too early from injury and possibly cost us a spot in the playoffs. His schtick was getting old, and I'm glad he's gone now.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Yeah.. at 18' tall... have him come in put on weight.. lol and just throw it up to him constantly.. Hahah and what's great is defenders trying to play D on him would guaranteed cause penalties for free yardage so its a win, win for us because no way do they want to get embarassed.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I assume one of the biggest reasons for the RW trade is because he never had good protection, it's messed up that we drafted 2 impressive OL's after he leaves.

Also thought this was funny, according to this chart Dareke Young is 18 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 74 lbs. o_O LOL

View attachment 11419
We're gonna find out if it was the protection or him.

Rat

Reaction score
Over the past several years, Garrett Boles has transformed from first-round penalty machine bust to top 10 LT. Dont be surprised if he appears to have "regressed" next season.

rcaido

Reaction score
Protection had nothing to do with Wilson leaving. It was the style of play calling. I think he made a power move, it was either Pete or him, organization called his bluff and decided to still keep Pete and hoping Wilson would still stay...I think w/ the bluff it was a point of no return so both agreed to a trade scenario.

I honestly dont think he is even following the Seahawks news anymore. They are not even in the same conference. Wilson has that forward thinking mindset and not dwell on the past.

I think he will continue to be successful, we will regret choosing Pete over Wilson. Seahawks will be solid team but with no Franchise QB for a long time. Wilson is a generation talent and we chose an old senile coach over him.