• Fire Pete, John, Trade Wilson

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Fire John and Trade Wilson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire John

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Trade Wilson

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Do nothing, stay the course, let the process work itself out.

Votes: 16 16.8%

• Total voters

kf3339

Reaction score
LTH":18p05sws said:
kf3339":18p05sws said:
First off, none of those options are at all likely until we get new ownership. That is the real change that is needed.

But for now I said Fire PC, JS and trade Wilson. I think we need draft picks and he is the only real bargaining chip we have right now that gets us mulitiple 1st's and possibly more.

but again, we need a true owner that gives a damn.

Ownership change is not going to happen, they are not going to fire Pete or JS look at the talent they have brought in Lockett, DK, Talylor they are doing a good job with what they have to work with ... I mean yeah they take chances and sometimes it does work out but when it does they just drafted 2 franchise players in the last 3 years picking in less than the bottom 3rd of the draft...

LTH

What exactly are you drinking as there talent evaluation has been absolutely terrible. You talk about 3 players over the last 6-7 years of mediocre results. They have created a paper thin team that has no real depth and even the starting talent is not top third in the league. This team needs a major rebuild. Face it. It's the truth whether you can see it, or not.

Atradees

Reaction score
LTH":2ij13but said:
Atradees":2ij13but said:
Its my belief that coaching in the NFL is cyclic. 10 years is a great run. With two Superb Owl appearances. Well done. Now looking at how we have traded all our picks for vets because we cant draft anyone..........lets end the desperation and bring in a head coach that can draft and build the trenches.

I can't say that I disagree with building the trenches... but isn't that what they have done through FA? a reasonable arguement can be made that they would get more value in FA than where they would pick in the draft...

LTH

And its time to reverse that trend. It isn't working...

themunn

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1395510499635236868[/tweet]

Things Pittsburgh, Seattle, Kansas City have in common?

Same head coach!

Seattle hasn't had the benefit of playing in division with awful teams like Bengals, Browns, Raiders in that time either.

We should fix it by moving to an easy division