Hit reset, trade Russ.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
CPHawk":3fc0u8qs said:
It’s easier to get 15 new guys to surround Russ with, then it is to find a QB.

Who are you trusting to find those players to surround Russ?

Cause even Russ has known for a while that Pete and John can't be trusted. Last off season was the baby "hey I kinda want out cause it appears you guys have no idea what you're doing anymore" shot fired.

Expect a full blown war next off season.

Fade

Reaction score
Tical21":1pzkga52 said:
We missed our window. We aren't getting 3 firsts anymore. Russ has been solved.

Pete's been solved, bruh. :D

He's making a mockery of defensive football.

John63

Reaction score
Seahawkwalt1967":2l45vvwd said:
Russ can’t be traded w and injury can he?

He also has a no trade clause

John63

Reaction score
Tical21":2r1m6oe8 said:

Russ Solved hmm

6th in comply % at 72
3rd in TDs
1st in td/int ratio
1st in Passer rating
1st in YPA

Yeah they solved him....NOT

CPHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1evir9yn said:
CPHawk":1evir9yn said:
It’s easier to get 15 new guys to surround Russ with, then it is to find a QB.

Who are you trusting to find those players to surround Russ?

Cause even Russ has known for a while that Pete and John can't be trusted. Last off season was the baby "hey I kinda want out cause it appears you guys have no idea what you're doing anymore" shot fired.

Expect a full blown war next off season.

I’ve been critical of John for awhile now. He has to go after this year. His main job is drafting and signing FA, then trading. He has a solids D most years in most of those categories.

CPHawk

Reaction score
What QB is coming out this year that anyone thinks we could draft and would be better? The last two years there was litterly 3-4 guys that would have worked. This draft class is down, and unless we could get Young from Bama, I’m not sold on anyone next year.

Dumb JS, hire a guy that Pete isn’t in control of as GM. Then go from there.

Trading Wilson now, and we would be in danger of becoming Miami, Denver’s any other number of teams that went years without a real QB.

kf3339

Reaction score
John63":vb6o131m said:
Tical21":vb6o131m said:

Russ Solved hmm

6th in comply % at 72
3rd in TDs
1st in td/int ratio
1st in Passer rating
1st in YPA

Yeah they solved him....NOT

Agreed. There would be plenty of teams that would give a kings ransom for RW. That is provided he would agree to the trade. This off-season I think there is a very strong possibility. We'll see how the season ends up for now.

Elemas

Reaction score
If I were Russ, I’d leave. The coaching staff is inept sans Waldron who still gets ostracized here.

The defense is setting records…not the good kind. Like the coaches, most of you still think Brooks is a star in the making. Or maybe, Collier. The R. Penny D-Riders seemingly fell off.

The Hawks would likely still net 3 first rounders for Russ. 1 of which may pan out. Not McDowell, Penny, or Collier pan out but you know…pan out.

The new game manager QB will suck and then these fans will complain about that for the next <insert how long it takes to get a franchise QB here>.

Oh, and DK will bounce. Why sign here?

Sounds like the start of a great rebuild.

Nothing changes until PC and, subsequently, KNJ are out the door. Won’t happen though…ownership is nonexistent.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
GemCity":yhmomnyh said:
If I were Russ, I’d leave. The coaching staff is inept sans Waldron who still gets ostracized here.

The defense is setting records…not the good kind. Like the coaches, most of you still think Brooks is a star in the making. Or maybe, Collier. The R. Penny D-Riders seemingly fell off.

The Hawks would likely still net 3 first rounders for Russ. 1 of which may pan out. Not McDowell, Penny, or Collier pan out but you know…pan out.

The new game manager QB will suck and then these fans will complain about that for the next <insert how long it takes to get a franchise QB here>.

Nothing changes until PC and, subsequently, KNJ are out the door. Won’t happen though…ownership is nonexistent.

Oh yeah, tons of Rashaad Penny dickriders everywhere just suddenly went dormant. Very astute.

John63

Reaction score
Seahawkwalt1967":24mp0vrh said:
John63":24mp0vrh said:
Seahawkwalt1967":24mp0vrh said:
Russ can’t be traded w and injury can he?

He also has a no trade clause

Yes, but if the Hawks and Russ had a agreeable (to both) suitor, then he still couldnt be traded right?

Yes of course

Elemas

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1o309m69 said:
GemCity":1o309m69 said:

Oh yeah, tons of Rashaad Penny dickriders everywhere just suddenly went dormant. Very astute.

Astute indeed. Sorry if I offended you. After all, you’re the same guy that wrote this:

“As far as Penny goes, it's obvious that he's talented and adds a very tangible element of explosion to the offense. He's a true home run hitter when he's in there, and having him down the stretch could provide an excellent boost. If he stays healthy after coming back, then 100 yards'll be a certainty.”

Seems like a lot of you failed to look at Rashaad’s college stats against formidable teams. Busted knee or not, Chubb was the obvious choice (without hindsight). Does Montez Sweat ring a bell with you? Or are you still riding with LJ?

And yes, there were tons of supporters here. Collier and Brooks supporters too. Blinded into thinking Pete and JS are draft gods primarily because of Sherman and Baldwin. I pray Brooks turns out ok but, tbh…I doubt it. It’s not a scheme thing with him. He looks lost .

It’s fine to support. But if it’s not working out, it’s time for change. You don’t do that by moving a future HOF QB. There’s a reason Jamal Adams is a pro bowler with the Jets and then comes here and looks terrible. There’s reasons you select “diamonds in the rough” and roll the dice in the draft. There’s a reason your defense is on the path to set historically bad records.

But let’s continue to support Pete. Right.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
GemCity":1qb822s6 said:
Maelstrom787":1qb822s6 said:
GemCity":1qb822s6 said:

Astute indeed. Sorry if I offended you. After all, you’re the same guy that wrote this:

“As far as Penny goes, it's obvious that he's talented and adds a very tangible element of explosion to the offense. He's a true home run hitter when he's in there, and having him down the stretch could provide an excellent boost. If he stays healthy after coming back, then 100 yards'll be a certainty.”

Seems like a lot of you failed to look at Rashaad’s college stats against formidable teams. Busted knee or not, Chubb was the obvious choice (without hindsight). Does Montez Sweat ring a bell with you? Or are you still riding with LJ?

And yes, there were tons of supporters here. Collier and Brooks supporters too. Blinded into thinking Pete and JS are draft gods primarily because of Sherman and Baldwin. I pray Brooks turns out ok but, tbh…I doubt it. It’s not a scheme thing with him. He looks lost .

It’s fine to support. But if it’s not working out, it’s time for change. You don’t do that by moving a future HOF QB. There’s a reason Jamal Adams is a pro bowler with the Jets and then comes here and looks terrible. There’s reasons you select “diamonds in the rough” and roll the dice in the draft. There’s a reason your defense is on the path to set historically bad records.

No one's offended but you, buddy boy. Why don't you include the rest of that post you quoted, where I criticized the process behind the pick and outright called it a bad pick?

If you have to be a little weasel and cherry-pick words to misrepresent what I'm actually saying, maybe your original point is shit to begin with.

Dogshit first two posts. Hope there aren't many more to come. :2thumbs:

xray

Reaction score
Just in ...Wilson signs with Pittsburgh in 2022 . hey, don't say that can't happen ! Why not ? Wilson could get Miami if he chooses . He will desert the NFC . Just watch . :D

Elemas

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":11g6jqmt said:
GemCity":11g6jqmt said:
Maelstrom787":11g6jqmt said:
GemCity":11g6jqmt said:

No one's offended but you, buddy boy. Why don't you include the rest of that post you quoted, where I criticized the process behind the pick and outright called it a bad pick?

If you have to be a little weasel and cherry-pick words to misrepresent what I'm actually saying, maybe your original point is $h!t to begin with.

$h!t first two posts. Hope there aren't many more to come. :2thumbs:

Lol. You sound hurt lil guy. You said that dumb sh*t, not me. No misrepresentation to it.

chris98251

Reaction score
xray":taokdmlz said:
Just in ...Wilson signs with Pittsburgh in 2022 . hey, don't say that can't happen ! Why not ? Wilson could get Miami if he chooses . He will desert the NFC . Just watch . :D

We will have to trade him for that to happen, we will not trade him to the NFC if we can help it at all unless they throw the bank at us.