Geno is a stone cold killer

Polk738

Reaction score
One play in particular that I thought was his best play, even better than his 2 TD passes, Seahawks just drew a bullshit false start penalty off of Austin Blythe and set them up for 3rd and 9, Geno is clearly pissed off with the ref and is starting to lose his composure, to top it off the refs pull another blunder and don't reset the clock and now they are forced to take a TO, Geno is LIVID and probably is wanting to tear the refs a new asshole-Pete looks at Geno and basically tells him to find his peace within himself or something. The ball is snapped and Geno fires a lazer to Lockett right at the sticks and converts the first down, Geno just converted a HUGE third down and stuck it to the refs for screwing him over, what a huge play.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
One play in particular that I thought was his best play, even better than his 2 TD passes, Seahawks just drew a bullshit false start penalty off of Austin Blythe and set them up for 3rd and 9, Geno is clearly pissed off with the ref and is starting to lose his composure, to top it off the refs pull another blunder and don't reset the clock and now they are forced to take a TO, Geno is LIVID and probably is wanting to tear the refs a new asshole-Pete looks at Geno and basically tells him to find his peace within himself or something. The ball is snapped and Geno fires a lazer to Lockett right at the sticks and converts the first down, Geno just converted a HUGE third down and stuck it to the refs for screwing him over, what a huge play.
i think that sequence was a perfect analogy for the season so far. the world's against us. can't worry about the last play. get them the next one. BOOM.

toffee

Reaction score
Geno's poise surprised me, I think he has the hearts and souls of the locker room. They are playing as one at this point. Someone always step up when needed.

OP
OP
Polk738

Polk738

Reaction score
Geno's poise surprised me, I think he has the hearts and souls of the locker room. They are playing as one at this point. Someone always step up when needed.
I was thinking the same thing, thats a different level of confidence to not get rattled in a situation like that-he is definitely showing Pete that this is his team now and he's just not a glorified backup anymore.

cymatica

Reaction score
That was the ultimate F U to the refs moment. I think Pete was telling him to brush it off.

I really don't know how the refs can get away with that garbage, but is nice to see a QB call them out. The conspiracy theorist in me says they tried to steer the game, but gave up after Seattle forced their will on LA

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
And wasn't he looking at and talking to the Chargers sideline during that sequence? Something like 'bring it, is that what you got'?

Balls out badass.

Donn2390

Reaction score
It just seems much more comfortable watching this team. They play the game the way it is supposed to be played. I was always nervous and on edge when we would go three and out four or five times, then an 8o bomb for a touch down. This offence seems to be more in control. It's easier to be confident this way than the old way. Now I can sit back, relax, and enjoy..

strohmin

Reaction score
It just seems much more comfortable watching this team. They play the game the way it is supposed to be played. I was always nervous and on edge when we would go three and out four or five times, then an 8o bomb for a touch down. This offence seems to be more in control. It's easier to be confident this way than the old way. Now I can sit back, relax, and enjoy..

Exactly, I would love touchdowns but what we need is a consistent offense that can move the ball and control top. However, Geno is doing much more than that and that is friggin awesome!

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I agree. I actually have faith in them. It’s a great feeling to know this team isn’t going to just fold over. And each week they are getting better and are starting to believe in themselves.

If Geno keeps this play up. I hope he realizes Seattle is his home. 4 years at 20 per. Fully guaranteed. Just hope no other team is willing to pay more. Maybe denver??

balakoth

Reaction score
That was the ultimate F U to the refs moment. I think Pete was telling him to brush it off.

I really don't know how the refs can get away with that garbage, but is nice to see a QB call them out. The conspiracy theorist in me says they tried to steer the game, but gave up after Seattle forced their will on LA
You can read his lips saying.. "Let it go."

Then he brushes down slow like "Find that inner peace" type of thing.. center.. compose

Geno did just that

Latest posts