Free Agent News--other teams

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Jpatera needs to chill. Other FAs signing can get their own threads and he locks the WAGNER thread everywhere? I wouldn’t have seen it except for the locked thread. Making people dig through this to find tidbits is stupid.

When I didn’t see a Wagner thread to post what Sherm said I just posted a new one. It was kinda confusing, really.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
When I didn’t see a Wagner thread to post what Sherm said I just posted a new one. It was kinda confusing, really.
Apparently Wagner doesn’t get his own thread either on the Main board or here. But Daks Prescott does. Lol

Mizak

Reaction score
I mean, DeeJay Fuccing Dallas has a thread on the main Seahawks forum with him leaving to Cardinals.

Rat

Reaction score
I mean, DeeJay Fuccing Dallas has a thread on the main Seahawks forum with him leaving to Cardinals.
Same with Drew Lock and Jordyn Brooks, but future first-ballot HOFer and arguably our best defensive player ever isn't "Seahawks related" the day he signs with a new team?

Mizak

Reaction score
Same with Drew Lock and Jordyn Brooks, but future first-ballot HOFer and arguably our best defensive player ever isn't "Seahawks related" the day he signs with a new team?
And potential Seahawk legend.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Artie Burns has his own thread too. But we all know why AB get's his own.

Ostatehawk

Reaction score

Canales and the Panther continue to shore up their trenches by signing DT A'Shawn Robinson.
Well, maybe we will find out if Young is any good this year. Last year was truly putrid - i don't think he improved much, if at all over the season.

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
You have to remember that if you say it’s true it is true - or at least if you say it enough it becomes true - another memo that was missed

Edit: sometimes things are also said as hyperbole - not everyone finds pure enjoyment out of the use of free internet tools to assuage their existential dread - but they/we do enjoy condescending remarks from those who use said bravado to suggest their supreme abilities from on high
Just a point of order - in order for this to work you have to "say it" on the internet. Only then does it become truth for all-time.

Eg - "I read it on the internet; ergo true"

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
easy hotrod, I was funnin you. I have ZERO issues with you or the way you run stuff. All good.
I Like the way you utilized a de-escalation term there. I am going to add "hotrod" to my list of words I use to de-escalate:

Sport
Junior
Tiger
Ace
Sparky
and now Hotrod.

Or if dealing with Canadians; nothing de-escalates like using the term 'Moosehumper".

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I Like the way you utilized a de-escalation term there. I am going to add "hotrod" to my list of words I use to de-escalate:

Sport
Junior
Tiger
Ace
Sparky
and now Hotrod.

Or if dealing with Canadians; nothing de-escalates like using the term 'Moosehumper".
Sport is one of my personal favorites.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Just a point of order - in order for this to work you have to "say it" on the internet. Only then does it become truth for all-time.

Eg - "I read it on the internet; ergo true"
Yes. Or “it crossed my mind and I posted it to the internet, to make it become reality”

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
in other news Bosa restructured to stay with the bolts. Meh.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
1) it’s locked with a link to here, so your full crap as you would’ve seen it as I specifically said “being discussed here” with a link.
That's fair, to a point, but if people are just perusing the headlines looking for a discussion on Wagner and where he's headed next, they're not going to find it, unless they click on the closed topic and click the link to get here. Same is true for every other discussion that got button-holed here. It's not very user friendly.