Expectations for the Seahawks this Season?

Expectation for the Seahawks this Season?

• Winning Season Record

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playoffs Wildcard

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Playoffs Division Winner

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • NFCCG

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SB Win

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Last year after the Minnesota MNF win, I was sure we were going to get the 1 seed and get to the SB. Then in a few week span we lost Penny and Carson and that spelled doom for us.

Stay relatively healthy and win the whole damn thing this year!!!

RockyJE

Reaction score
As said before, but in a different way, "Stay Healthy, Stay In It". Also, a little (good) luck wouldn't hurt, as always. It definitely helped last year, so why not again? I don't really believe in karma, but if it's a real thing our team has garnerned a whole bunch of the good kind.

I see us winning the division (49'ers injuries anyone?) and, unfortunately, only one more game—OL and DL are going to be our downfall.

Some might think that my expectations make me a Positive Patty, to coin a phrase, and yes I am an eternal optimist, but this is my realistic assessment.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":o5qpbfmy said:
pittpnthrs":o5qpbfmy said:
7 people think they are going to win the Super Bowl this year Lol. Not with that pass rush and Oline.

Going to be another 2nd round lost at best.

Bet.
I guess our oline and pass rush were all world team caliber in 2013 huh? Do you support the team or just play negative Nancy all day?

Playing the "real fan" card has historically made people unpopular very quickly on this board. Nobody here is required to be optimistic.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. It really is going to be very hard to make a true prediction. This O-Line still scares the crap out of me to be honest. I expect the NFC Championship, but won't be surprised if they are a 2nd round out again. Optimistic for sure, but not exactly brimming with over-confidence.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Honestly, just happy we GET a football season.

We will likely be a better team with a worse record. Probably the exact same outcome in the playoffs, win the wildcard and bounced in the next game. Probably even the same pattern of being down multiple TDs in the division playoff game before storming back to make it a closer loss by the end of the game.

There is no reason to expect anything to change. But some football is better than none.

Still, I cannot wrap my mind around arguing whether they will suck or be amazing, like I am seeing here, considering how we are just lucky to have football this year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
4-6?? :34853_doh:
I want in on this bet. Seeing how you think the Hawks are now the Jets.
Let's bet a 6 pack of our favorite beer. I'll take the over 4 wins after 10. Easy money. Or should I say....easy Beer :irishdrinkers:

skkyhawk

Reaction score
This is going to be the year of the Seahawks.
They will rise above all the others and show what a brilliant, innovator PC can be in his final years as HC
The linebacking core is fast and ferocious with great depth.
This could be the best secondary in the entire NFL they will shut down other offenses .
The receiving group is the best I have ever seen in Seahawk history ! ! !
The Running backs are solid and have excellent depth,
The short stubby little QB who couldn't possibly make it in the NFL has 7 years under him and he has a will to win like no other and only wants to go down as the best QB in History, There is every reason to believe that he will do just that but for this year if they let Russ Cook watch out because he will tear up other defenses he is incredibly smart, shifty, and accurate, and over the years has not needed to have a top rated line to do it.
OK the D line is less then the best, thats where the LB's and D back's will show there versatility and plug things up.
make your travel plans for the Super Bowl now, the Covid will still be there but there will be a vaccination and there will be Fans in the Stands
Go Hawks