Current Cuts to 53

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
Interesting perspective

Last year on 53 man cut day #Seahawks Sean McGrath, DeShawn Shead, Korey Toomer, Jermaine Kearse, Rishaw Johnson were cut.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
Sean Jensen ‏@seankjensen 8m

To be clear: There were several teams interested in Antoine Winfield, but HE made the decision to retire.

chris98251

Reaction score
Read where the Bills over cut to 50 and appear to be anticipating cuts to scoop.

HommyHawk

Reaction score
Not sure but does retiring allow him to return later in the season if needed?or would he have to clear waivers first?

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
HommyHawk":36rrbtsz said:
Not sure but does retiring allow him to return later in the season if needed?or would he have to clear waivers first?

Pretty sure that if you retire, your out for the season. Then you could reenter as a FA.

themunn

Reaction score
Starrman44":32ecvqjv said:
I'm pulling for Allen Bradford, but just don't see how he makes it with John Lotulelei

you think Mike Morgan, Malcolm Smith, Heath Farwell and Ty Powell are all ahead of him too? Bradford has been playing MLB and Special Teams all preseason, there's no way he'll be cut

Starrman44

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I don't know how to link twitter stuff. I just use it like a news feed. Hopefully someone else can do it...

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
@scvargo: @hawkblogger @fieldgulls @DavisHsuSeattle John Lotulelei made the 53 according to @MSSsports

Starrman44

Reaction score
themunn":rrruppjn said:
Starrman44":rrruppjn said:
I'm pulling for Allen Bradford, but just don't see how he makes it with John Lotulelei

you think Mike Morgan, Malcolm Smith, Heath Farwell and Ty Powell are all ahead of him too? Bradford has been playing MLB and Special Teams all preseason, there's no way he'll be cut

I don't know how many LB's they will keep. Obrien Schofield, Wagz, KJ, and Lotu makes 4. I don't know where they rank Malcom Smith and Mike Morgan has been sliding to the LEO spot some. Hopefully Lotu just takes Farwell's spot and we keep Bradford.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
Starrman44":3ojzw2ii said:
themunn":3ojzw2ii said:
Starrman44":3ojzw2ii said:

I don't know how many LB's they will keep. Obrien Schofield, Wagz, KJ, and Lotu makes 4. I don't know where they rank Malcom Smith and Mike Morgan has been sliding to the LEO spot some. Hopefully Lotu just takes Farwell's spot and we keep Bradford.

Irvin is currently suspended and wont count against the team. My guess is that this move is a temp move for depth and he, or even one of the other LB's will be cut at week 5

Starrman44

Reaction score
conman14":cbkr371f said:
The #Seahawks have traded for #Jaguars DT D'Anthony Smith. Don't know who or what #Seahawks gave up yet

Courtesy of @TomPelissero

I heard a conditional draft pick from a bunch of twitter people, and some are saying undisclosed.

David Hsu says conditional