pittpnthrs

Reaction score
7.39 YPA, 10.16 YPC, 72.7% 325 yards, 2 TDs, 99 RTG, 55.4 QBR Loss
5.58 YPA, 9.2 YPC, 60.6% 184 yards, 0 TDs, 75.8 RTG, 32.9 QBR - Win

For the season
7.03 YPA, 9.08 YPC, 77.5%, 717 yards, 4 TDs, 2 INT, 100.8 RTG, 62.3 QBR 1-2
7.01 YPA, 11.79 YPC, 59.4%, 743 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT, 83.2 RTG, 45.2 QBR 2-1

Sometimes, it's just not that simple

What is simple is realizing that if the game is on the line, Geno will not get it done. Nothing more to be said.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Don't bother Pitt. Some people don't want to just accept reality. Geno has NEVER been a guy who wins in the clutch. Not saying he sucks, he's average or even above average at times.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Agree to disagree on Geno. It's kind of the the jam for a few people who refuse to accept that he is what he is as a QB.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Are we really going to compare Geno Smith to an all time great QB who won more games than ANY QB over his first 10 seasons?
No thanks, I'm long since retired from silly arguments like that.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Geno has done absolutely nothing in his career. But keep telling yourself that the former QB here only won because of the defense and running game. Even after he's gone, you're obsessed.

Sources!
Anthony!

W

Welshers

Geno has done absolutely nothing in his career. But keep telling yourself that the former QB here only won because of the defense and running game. Even after he's gone, you're obsessed.

Sources!
Anthony!
SoulfishHawk you aren't getting it! This is about here and now! There is no way you can honestly think Wilson has been good through 3 games. He's played terrible and if he keeps playing like this it's proof of my assertion: he's washed up! Seahawks won this trade!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Whatever you say. I couldn't care less how Russ plays, he's not a Seahawk any more. And I hope they lose every game they play.
Do you, obsess about the guy 24/7, Rock on

W

Welshers

Whatever you say. I couldn't care less how Russ plays, he's not a Seahawk any more. And I hope they lose every game they play.
SoulfishHawk, I'm genuinely worried about your mental well-being! You are really lashing out at a lot of posters recently and in my experience this means you have something going on in your personal life.

I want you to know that we are here for you no matter what. You're cared about and loved. If you ever need to talk about anything feel free to dm me and I'd be happy to help you work through whatever your going through.

A lot of posters on here have came to seek personal guidance from me in the past. I'm happy to say I've always been able to help. I can help you, too.

PS. if you're in the Seattle area I can refer you to some great psychiatrists and psychologists. Some medication might help!

Your welcome in advance,
Welshers

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not at all. Monday after a loss is grumpy day. It'll be fine.
Tip of the cap to that post. That sh** was funny. Nice work

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
You spend an awful lot of time defending someone's play you couldn't care less about. If you really couldn't care less, how about not responding to any Russell posts the rest of the season? I know it would knock your daily posts numbers to near zero, but I'm sure you could find another topic you couldn't care less about

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Not at all. Monday after a loss is grumpy day. It'll be fine.
Tip of the cap to that post. That sh** was funny. Nice work
We are worried for you..Help is seeking you but you sent it back.