Better Win Tonight

W

Welshers

If the Mariners don't win tonight I am on the verge of a meltdown!!! I imagine I will be relegated to the couch again! Last time I was this on edge about the Mariners the wife didn't cook for three nights let alone put out!! This is classic Mariners choking! In 1st WC spot and promptly lose 2 straight to one of the worst teams in the league! Sad! Win tonight!

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Well they are facing Ohtani so it’s not like this is a gimme. I don’t care if they win this game, but they need to win the series. Tie game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
This f***ing team. Haniger needs to get the F out of the way there, that’s the CF’ers ball. Cost the team a run. This team is flat out dumb sometimes. Little league level mistakes.

balakoth

Reaction score
If the Mariners don't win tonight I am on the verge of a meltdown!!! I imagine I will be relegated to the couch again! Last time I was this on edge about the Mariners the wife didn't cook for three nights let alone put out!! This is classic Mariners choking! In 1st WC spot and promptly lose 2 straight to one of the worst teams in the league! Sad! Win tonight!
Imagine you.. on the verge of a meltdown if don't win one game... Cannnot imagine!

1600 posts of complete insanity .. holy shit,,, work that count buddy

balakoth

Reaction score
This f***ing team. Haniger needs to get the F out of the way there, that’s the CF’ers ball. Cost the team a run. This team is flat out dumb sometimes. Little league level mistakes.
ROFL... stop being WElshers sir

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Imagine you.. on the verge of a meltdown if don't win one game... Cannnot imagine!

1600 posts of complete insanity .. holy shit,,, work that count buddy
I understand you are upset. I apologize for that. I did not mean to upset you. No meltdown happened! We won! Yes! Wife happy!

Threedee

Reaction score
Those ******* were really working the count from the midpoint of the game on. It seemed like every fake Los Angeleno got to a full count there. Makes me glad Fletcher tried to amputate his own leg on that foul ball.

Threedee

Reaction score
My wife doesn't tolerate that shit from me. I'm supposed to be a meek and mild watcher of sports. Best I can do is watch when I'm off and she is working. And then just hold it all in when she gets home. Brutal.

sutz

Reaction score
That guy Fletcher has to be batting .800 against the Mariners. I hate him. :LOL:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That Angels record since the brawl though................priceless

Watching them implode was even more fun than just winning the game. Hilarious.

Last edited:

ivotuk

Reaction score
That was a FREAKING FABULOUS GAME! A couple of hours of torture, and OMG!@ WTF? Then pure, luxurious, joy! Hahahaha F You guys (Angels)!!

Swaggerty is da man...his speed, and base running were electric last night. So much fun. That poor Angels catcher must have had 3 or 4 errors last night. Thank you dude. :)

ivotuk

Reaction score
One question, how does that Angel batter get strike 3 when he hits the ball with is hand and bat? Can't remember where the ball ended up. Love the Victory Dances

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good point on the speed. It flat out changed how they played defense.
As far as that final pitch..... If the ball only hits you and NOT the bat, it's Strike 3. Since he walked away because he was hurt, he's considered way out of the base line. So the whole throw it to first on a swing and miss for strike 3 was not needed. Strange way to end a strange inning, but it def. only hit his hand and not the bat.

sutz

Reaction score
One question, how does that Angel batter get strike 3 when he hits the ball with is hand and bat? Can't remember where the ball ended up. Love the Victory Dances
Don't completely understand that myself. I thought the rule was "the hands are part of the bat" for purposes of being hit. Did someone field it and throw it to 1st? I don't know what exactly happened or how that was ruled. I'll take it, though. The home plate ump sucked all night. His calls were very inconsistent.