KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":3fr74kl1 said:
KiwiHawk":3fr74kl1 said:
Throwdown":3fr74kl1 said:
Itula Mili
Oh you just HAD to trigger me.
What's your beef with Itula?
Itula Mili was supposed to be THE guy at tight end for the Seahawks, but spent 5 seasons mostly injured and unproductive.

After 5 seasons of cashing Seattle's cheques without any noticeable production, he had the nerve to hold out, causing Mike Holmgren to trade down and select Jerramy Stevens at 28 instead of Ed Reed at 20.

So yeah, we would have had Ed Reed on the 2005 Super Bowl team instead of Jerramy Stevens. Consider what that would have meant to our first Super Bowl appearance to have Ed Reed at safety instead of Etric Pruitt.

So Itula Mili cost us a hall-of-fame safety AND a Super Bowl by being a selfish prick holding out for more money after happily taking the team's money while he wasn't fit to play.

He's my least favourite Seahawks player of all time, and will probably always be.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":be1u99wx said:
KinesProf":be1u99wx said:
Jimmy Graham. Seahawks all time leader in receptions, yards and touchdowns by a TE. Made the Pro Bowl in 2/3 seasons as a Seahawk , and the season he didn't make the Pro Bowl ended prematurely with a knee injury.
Absolutely. We were also too stupid to use him effectively. I bet he regrets having come here. :(

He somehow made the Pro Bowl despite not being used effectively? How do you fit those two thoughts in the same senten...

Never mind, forgot who I was talking to. ;)

Latest posts