Bennett, Kam out for week 8

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Cue the "pay the man" posts referring to Bennett, if the Hawks lose tomorrow.

Largent80

Reaction score
What I have seen from Seattle this year so far is that they score a lot of points against defenses that don't have a good overall balance. That would be the Saint's.

Missing Bennett is a big deal however the rest of the defense is intact.

CANHawk

Reaction score
McCray has done awrsome in relief of kam. I have faith in him. Frank's going to step up big time and show what he's got. Sucks to lose black santa, but I'm excited to see what frank does with the opportunity.

Tukuafu is nice to have back in the mix since he can rotate in on the d line to give guys a breather if necessary.

sent from the charred remains of a note 7 using tapatalk

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Clark will do a great job athletically, but without Bennett's experience calling out coverages, we will have a blown coverage here and there. We have good depth here, we will be fine. McCray has been doing a great job filling in.

Jville

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":dq3uwlc0 said:
Jville":dq3uwlc0 said:
AsylumGuido":dq3uwlc0 said:
I cannot claim with any honesty that I am disappointed that Cam and Bennett will not be playing. The Saints need this win badly and are not out of the running in the NFC South. I can, although, sympathize with the injuries as fans. The Saints defense has been decimated since the beginning of the season with injuries. No fewer than five projected starters were lost for extended periods near the very beginning of the season. Two (#1 draft pick DT Sheldon Rankins and top CB Delvin Breaux) should be returning very soon. The one positive is that the very young players on that side of the ball have been getting valuable experience and some have been looking very good.

Injuries do indeed open up opportunities for others. Kelcie McCray has played well in relief of Kam Chancellor. Tyvis Powell will fill in for DeAndre Elliott. Frank Clark and Cassius Marsh will see more snaps with Bennett out. And, we will be treated to our first look at Malliciah Goodman as a Seahawk.

Good to read that Max Unger has worked out well for the Saints ..... (On former Seahawks center Max Unger’s role with the Saints…) “Max has been as good as I ever could have imagined. Not only just his production, but his leadership ability and his toughness and the presence that he brings to the locker room and to that offensive line room and to our team. He’s tremendous. He was voted a captain this year and that was an easy decision, easy choice, because he represents everything that you would want in a captain." -- Drew Brees [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/2016/10/27/what-new-orleans-saints-are-saying-about-seattle-seahawks[/urltargetblank]

Unger has been a rock.

Usa today 95483450
Saints vs Seahawks Week Eight Final Injury Report: Delvin Breaux Out >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2016/10/28/13462644/saints-seahawks-week-eight-final-injury-report-delvin-breaux-out[/urltargetblank]

El Caliente

Reaction score
Hawknballs":nxxmtr6x said:
the seahawks will still win. They aren't playing with 9 guys on defense.

The two backups that will be playing for bennett and kam are probably better than the Saint's designated starters going into the season.

Look at our defense, thats not saying much. We stink!
But on offense...different story.