Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs 49ers)

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Qb sf=sea
O-line sf=sea (injuries)
Hb sf<sea
Wr sf<sea
Te sf>sea (Seattle is deeper)

D-line sf>sea
Lb sf>sea
Secondary sf<sea

Offensive play calling sf>sea
Defensive play calling sf=sea

Where am I wrong

HB and their receivers are as good as ours.

renofox

Reaction score
HB and their receivers are as good as ours.
Here's an interesting conundrum:

We have better DBs and WRs according to many, so how will it be explained when 49er WRs are running wide open all night while Seahawk WRs are hardly ever open and most passes are contested?

It can't ALL be on Waldron, can it?

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Lol! ^

But, yeah. Man....I don't know if it's the beautiful weather or if it's the fantabulous plate of food I just inhaled up at mom's crib, but I'm suddenly feeling pretty confident about this game! Not saying we blow their doors, but I think we might see some late game magic from Geno & Co. AND a nice defensive stand to close this bitch out!

Am I high off tryptophan? 🤔
jt was the tryptophan

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
I can't call it. I feel like we get embarrassed, honestly. One of those games where it's so bad that the announcers and Thursday Night crew have that look on their face that you get when your homeboy gets cheated on and left in the dust because he was a sucka anyway.
Alot of sad, confused faces in the stands and sidelines.

30 Niners
16 Hawks

I hhate that I had to type all that, btw.
Nice prediction!

I expect a bounce back game next week.

flv2

Reaction score
Don't think it will as close as AROS predicts.

Smiling Pete will not be smiling after McCaffrey runs over the D and and Debo Samuels eats their lunch. Geno and the O struggle against a better d than that of the Rams.

While my heart hopes for Seahawks W, my head says the Hawks won't even score 20 points, while the Digits score more than 30.

Seahawks 16- 49ers 34
Pretty damn accurate. :(

billbird2111

Reaction score
I know one thing, though. I ain't watching those bastards eat turkey on our logo if we lose.
It was a thing of beauty, I must admit. It wasn’t just payback for what took place nine years ago in SF. The 49ers really rubbed this one in.

I hope every Seahawk diehard saw it. I can tell you, from experience, that it is a horrible nightmare that does not fade over time. It will stay with you.

With pain, however, comes redemption. With insults, comes payback. The Seahawks will rise again. You might be a tad older, but the day will come.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Good post, and if nothing some solace for us lifers that have seen this futility before, in all your post is likely true. Thank you!!!

However, at present there is no unit on the team that looks to be capable of leading the way towards a redemption. That is because collectively the team isn’t playing like a team. This loss only confirmed that this year’s team hasn’t got the stuff. In a real way the defeat by the Rams hurt more than this confirmation of ineptitude.

Welcome to 6-5, next stop 6-6, then the wheels really fall off, if they haven’t already. The shellacking is only just starting I fear.

I continue to support my team and will always, but they are now genuinely hard to watch, just disappointing. There is a need for some significant changes to happen as it seems although there is talent on the team it isn’t playing together.

By nature I am not a negative person and love what I have seen from some of our young players and from the few real leaders on the team, but since Baltimore the team is seemingly missing a collective will to win. I apologize for my present negativity but looking hard I don’t honestly see the basis for the redemption you eloquently described above.

renofox

Reaction score

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Agreed, and the edge of the cliff is now here.

Presently 6-5, but regrettably soon to be 6-9 with only 3 games after that where there is even a potential of a W, given the ineptitude presently on display.

Things are looking bleak as the losing string continues and the team is exposed as only just being a pretender. I sadly suspect this team will not make the playoffs this season and could have a losing record.

I have a sense it's getting close to time to just blow it all up and start anew with a young QB who has a better ability under pressure than our Gee-No. However finding a DC that can actually scheme to prevent the ridiculous run D from looking like it has now for 2 seasons and stop short passes from succeeding against them whenever the opponent needs a 1st down.