Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs 49ers)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Geno's dinged, Walker is out. Undisciplined. Can't finish on the road against a bad 3-6 Rams team...

Yeah, I'm still salty.

They say any given Sunday (or Monday, Thursday). I suppose that's true and I do feel this game will be competitive. Pete is usually pretty good about having his team ready coming off a loss. I have no idea what to expect for an environment at home in our first ever Thanksgiving home game. Will it be sold out? Raucous? Playoff atmosphere? After all, it's as Must Win as you can get so far this season.

I really, really wish we were getting the 49ers that were out Deebo and Williams and on a 3 game losing skid. Instead, they are for the most part, pretty healthy and Purdy is coming off an outstanding performance. They are going to be a handful.

I just can't predict the Seahawks right now. I am still highly disappointed that they couldn't beat an awful 3-6 Rams team.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - 49ers 31

Aros' Fearless Record: 5-5

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Don't think it will as close as AROS predicts.

Smiling Pete will not be smiling after McCaffrey runs over the D and and Debo Samuels eats their lunch. Geno and the O struggle against a better d than that of the Rams.

While my heart hopes for Seahawks W, my head says the Hawks won't even score 20 points, while the Digits score more than 30.

Seahawks 16- 49ers 34

Mizak

Reaction score
Don't think it will as close as AROS predicts.

Smiling Pete will not be smiling after McCaffrey runs over the D and and Debo Samuels eats their lunch. Geno and the O struggle against a better d than that of the Rams.

While my heart hopes for Seahawks W, my head says the Hawks won't even score 20 points, while the Digits score more than 30.

Seahawks 16- 49ers 34
Deebo kinda sucks this year. Aiyuk is Purdy’s favorite target. Seahawks have the DB’s to take care of Aiyuk.
BTW, 24-20 Niners.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Deebo sucks this year? I don't watch the Niners, I basically refuse. But, what's the issue with him? He's a phenomenal player. Just curious.

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Regardless of the outcome, I’d be thoroughly satisfied to see ZC lower his shoulder into Bosa and put him on his derriere. 21-20 Seahawks.

Mizak

Reaction score
Deebo sucks this year? I don't watch the Niners, I basically refuse. But, what's the issue with him? He's a phenomenal player. Just curious.
Deebo Samuel 27 receptions, 395 yards, 1 TD.

Brandon Aiyuk, 43 receptions, 831 yards, 4 TD.

granted he was injured but still. Purdy prioritizes Aiyuk over Samuel.

Weadoption

Reaction score
history says it’s hard to keep going into that stadium with those fans rolling and get wins, it just is. They got a win in Seattle last year and that game was closer than the score indicated.
I wouldn’t bet against SF, but would not be shocked at all if Seattle pulls this out, it’s the NFL.

Slick

Reaction score
Seahawks 17
49ers - 30

I think "17" is the magic number that our offense can reliably score. Any more points and it is because of the defense scoring.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I agree with Aros. Seattle will play hard .

For awhile.

But the 9ers are a better , more complete team without any real deficiencies. As they say, the cream will rise to the top.
I just hope it doesn't get too out of hand .

Santa Clara 30
Heehawks 16

YTD 4-6

94Smith

Reaction score
He doesn't suck he was just dealing with a shoulder hairline fracture injury for 3 games. The last two games they did not run him much and did not call WR screens, so I suspect they were still resting him, taking the long approach

Jerhawk

Reaction score
By all accounts, this is a game the Seahawks should lose bigly. Injuries in key spots, coming off a tough loss, everyone counting them out, Jerhawk calling for coach to retire.

This is exactly the type of game that Pete Carroll's players thrive under. Time to dust off the Prime Time playbook boys! It's going to get wild in Seattle on Thursday! Game of the year potential here.

Seahawks 26
49ers 24

RTD 5-4

Reactions: LTH

bileever

Reaction score
What is that I'm feeling? That feeling of anxiety combined with dread? The good thing is that it won't take much to push me into that zone of nothing to lose, which is a more relaxed and happier place.

Also, the 49ers do worst when they're overconfident, so we've got them right where we want them. Coming off two easy wins, looking ahead to the Eagles game and playing in Seattle on a short week.

xray

Reaction score
I see a closer game than you think . 7 pts or less...SF wins

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I can't call it. I feel like we get embarrassed, honestly. One of those games where it's so bad that the announcers and Thursday Night crew have that look on their face that you get when your homeboy gets cheated on and left in the dust because he was a sucka anyway.
Alot of sad, confused faces in the stands and sidelines.

30 Niners
16 Hawks

I hhate that I had to type all that, btw.