Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs 49ers)

NJlargent

Reaction score
We still have the same coaches from Sunday.
Niners 33-13.

• Haha
Reactions: Xxx

NoGain

Reaction score
I'm thinking we're going to get smoked. But the thing is, just when you count a PC team out, they surprise. LOL

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
All comes down to the play calling for me. If we play like we're actually capable of doing, Seattle wins. If not, Seattle loses.

Weadoption

Reaction score
hopefully the Niners are looking to next week because that would be a good use of their time since the Seahakws can’t possibly win this NFL game with their very good football players at home and screaming hordes of fans.
ya

renofox

Reaction score
After last week, I will no longer pick wins when my head says loss.

Seahawks 13
49ers 30

I hope the Seahawks shock me with 4 quarters of competent football. Less than 8 wtf plays would be nice. Win or lose that's all I can expect, even if it is unrealistic.

ytd: 7-3

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Lol! ^

But, yeah. Man....I don't know if it's the beautiful weather or if it's the fantabulous plate of food I just inhaled up at mom's crib, but I'm suddenly feeling pretty confident about this game! Not saying we blow their doors, but I think we might see some late game magic from Geno & Co. AND a nice defensive stand to close this bitch out!

Am I high off tryptophan? 🤔

Xxx

Reaction score
Lol! ^

But, yeah. Man....I don't know if it's the beautiful weather or if it's the fantabulous plate of food I just inhaled up at mom's crib, but I'm suddenly feeling pretty confident about this game! Not saying we blow their doors, but I think we might see some late game magic from Geno & Co. AND a nice defensive stand to close this bitch out!

Am I high off tryptophan? 🤔
That confident feeling is a side effect of loving this team. I feel it too… don’t think it’s well founded but it’s there anyway

nwHawk

Reaction score
The homer in me says Hawks by 4, and the realist in me says 49ers by 13.

Pluck it, which team is going to show up…? This team is banged up again, but it’s a huge game at home and basically a Prime Time game. Pete will have the fellas Pumped and Jacked!!!!

Seahawks 20
49ers…….. 17

LTH

Reaction score
On paper it looks like SF is going to roll. The one thing I have learned about Pete Carroll is that NOBODY should under estimate him. That's exactly what is happening. Seahawks are 6-4 right on pace for the expectation that most people have for them but yet there IS NO confidence in Carroll what so ever.

SF is tough but the Seahawks are better than most think they just have not put it all together yet.

I think this is going to be one of the hardest hitting nasty games of the year. I think Seahawks go against all their tendencies and fool the SF D.

Seahawks 24 Niners 23 Seahawks win on a last drive FG by Myers.

LTH

Xxx

Reaction score
On paper it looks like SF is going to roll. The one thing I have learned about Pete Carroll is that NOBODY should under estimate him. That's exactly what is happening. Seahawks are 6-4 right on pace for the expectation that most people have for them but yet there IS NO confidence in Carroll what so ever.

SF is tough but the Seahawks are better than most think they just have not put it all together yet.

I think this is going to be one of the hardest hitting nasty games of the year. I think Seahawks go against all their tendencies and fool the SF D.

Seahawks 24 Niners 23 Seahawks win on a last drive FG by Myers.

LTH
The optics don’t match the record