Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Bills @ Seahawks)

soohawk

Reaction score
This should be a pretty defensively dominated game and with that I believe we win 17-7.

I am looking forward to enjoying the game and we fair very well on Monday Night Football :)

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Seahawks have an all time winning percentage of .733 on Monday Night Football -- highest winning percentage of any NFL Team all time on MNF. Pete Carroll's teams have historically shined the brightest when the lights are on them and following tough losses. At home with the National Spotlight on them ... this just feels to me like the breakout game that we've all been waiting for.

The Bills Offense is sure a Tale of Two Cities. The Seahawks Defense faces one of the statistically best rushing attacks in football tomorrow night. On the season, they are averaging 154.1 yards/rushing a game ... and it's looking very much like LeSean McCoy is going to be back for this game. On the flip side, the Bills just so happen to also be on of the very worst passing attacks in the entire league. If you're desperate enough to sign Percy Harvin off the scrap heap, that says volumes about this team's passing attack. Stopping the run is something that the Seahawks have historically done very, very well -- especially at home. Given the ineptitude of the Bills passing attack, I see us loading up the box, clogging up the lanes, and making Tyrod Taylor beat us through the air. I don't see that happening.

As far as our offense is concerned, we've been saying for weeks we need to get the run game going ... and on paper this looks like a match-up in which that could happen. On Defense, the Bills are surrendering an average of 118.4 rushing yards/game ... and teams have run on them 229 times this season (3rd most attempts against in the league).

In the end, I foresee the Hawks Offense (powered by an effective running attack) finally start to really hum ... while the Bills and their Offense get pretty much smothered by a ravenous Seahawks Defense. I'm calling it ...

Seahawks 24
Bills 9

BuffaloFan

Reaction score
With Darius and his backup Corbin Bryant out for this game I think the Hawks should be pounding the ball up the middle...But I don't think they will so Bills win.

Bills 24
Hawks 16

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Seahawks' struggles continue (unfortunately):

Bills 20
Seahawks 9

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
10 in row on MNF, not gonna' change tonight. Looking forward to reading the board tomorrow.

Hawks 20-13

NINEster

Reaction score
pacific101":gc1vrhmq said:
Like a breath of fresh air reading through this thread. Nice to hear folks fianaly starting to factor in the unquestionably unbiased officiating tactics deployed by our NFL officials will have on the outcome of the game, in to consideration in their score predictions. It would be so refreshing to start seeing fairly officiated games being played again, one can only hope, and keep calling them like you see them.

I predict that Seattle Seahawks win this battle, beating both of the games their playing Monday night, against the Buffalo Bills, and against the NFL's Officiating Crew. (Hoping after being repeadly exposed by player, commentator, newscaster, talkshow host, and forum poster, that they will get the message and let them play their football games without their attempted manipulation of the outcomes).

Buffalo Bills 17 (2 TDs 1 FG)
Seattle Seahawks 32 ( 4 TDs 2 FGs)
NFL Officials O ( SKUNKED)

Go Seahawks !

Is that OJ Bronco in your avatar your vehicle?

Seems fitting for a discussion on the Buffalo Bills.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
The Hawks suck right now but I just can't see them losing to Buffalo in Seattle on MNF. They will find a way to grind out an ugly win.

Hawks 13
Bills 10

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Missing Bennett again will be an issue. Buffalo has the rush to put far more pressure on Wilson than did the Saints. But, home field is huge for the Hawks. That said, I want every other NFC team to lose to their AFC opponents.

No offense, but I am thinking 24-20, Bills.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":1ntablx1 said:
Missing Bennett again will be an issue. Buffalo has the rush to put far more pressure on Wilson than did the Saints. But, home field is huge for the Hawks. That said, I want every other NFC team to lose to their AFC opponents.

On second thought, 24-20 Hawks. I think Wagner will be huge tonight.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":2jf76soy said:
AsylumGuido":2jf76soy said:

On second thought, 24-20 Hawks. I think Wagner will be huge tonight.

Nicely called, Guido.