2023 Seahawks Depth Chart, Roster Moves, Cap Position

Jville

Reaction score

Sharpen your pencil .......... looks like a busy week of roster churn on the horizon.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Ans: Still unsure on Eskridge, I have not found a site where the answer is clear how long they have.

Thank you both!!!

Quite a few changes could also accompany the Clark signing.

Updated.

Last edited:

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
With Clark taking #57 -- PS LB Patrick O'Connell is #50 according to the .Com roster. Pretty good of them to show that change, in the past they'd keep the a secret.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
To me they are reliably unreliable, hit and miss. However, they got it right this time.

Thanks for that.

Updated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Here is an article on Frank Clark’s deal. A vet min. deal, shows he wants to be here .

I love the fact that the boys want to be back here to play for Pete. JS is working his magic.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I was poking around other articles about roster exemptions, and seems like the Seahawks need to fit him on the 53 sooner than later. I would expect Nwosu on IR tomorrow and Eskridge on the roster.

Looks like you are correct in that it's sooner rather than later. According to an article I read, we must activate him for the game this week. I'd assume he is competing with Cody Thompson for the 5th spot. If he can't beat him, there's no reason to keep him around. I'd look for one of those two to be cut this weekend unless someone goes to IR (Fingers crossed that doesn't need to happen).

kidhawk

Reaction score

Eskridge is officially back. They released Hunt to make room.

They also elevated OT Peters for the first time. Looks like he’s been practicing at guard and tackle so he may get some time in at guard with Haynes out.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
OG- Phil Haynes is re-signed for a season, terms presently u/k.

Updated.
Want an interior pass rush? Draft Jalen Carter.☺️

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
BearHawk, The ship has sailed on that guy 6 months ago. The Hawks passed on him @ 5 and he was drafted by Philly @ 10.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
LOL!!!

THANK YOU MY FRIEND!!!

Updated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
OT- Jason Peters reverts by rule to the PS. I'd suspect the team will make a roster move formally elevating Peters to the 53 sooner rather than later.

Updated.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Some cap moves as per Curtis Allen @ Twitter/X:

#seahawksSeattle Seahawks 2023 restructured Lockett, Diggs, Adams to gain $17m of cap. "Bought" about $9.35m of cap by upping the trade comp for Leonard Williams. They really are pushing their chips to the center of the table in 2023.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
My bet is that there will be a few other interesting roster moves over the next 24-48 hours.

It does appear the team is in fact going 'all in' this year.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The team re-signs OC- Joey Hunt to the PS and releases OT- Gregg Eiland from the PS.

Source: fieldgulls.com

Updated.

Last edited:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Did anyone get released to make room for Leonard Williams or did they have a spot due to Nwosu going on IR last week?

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score

At present the player will need to pass a physical before the trade is confirmed. I suspect Williams took the red eye last night to Seattle. More will happen today.

Nwosu was replaced by Clark, and Hunt was replaced by Eskridge. The team has a pending roster move or two.

I suspect there could be several more roster moves today.

All will be revealed soon.

Last edited:

Latest posts