Kaep in Seattle- extended Beats commercial

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
[youtube]4Ttsx5squWg[/youtube]

I can only laugh at the ridiculousness of how we're portrayed

razgriz737

Reaction score
A) Is that really how others see our fan base?

B) Is there any fan base (outside of Philly) that acts like that?

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
I always find it funny when the people who aren't phased by "haters", always bring up haters.

Kaepernick is just not very good. I'm actually kind of amazed how mentally limited he is on the field. Literally looks clueless after the first read.

As for the commercial, pretty classless representation. Seattle is known for rooting for their team. Last time I checked, it was SF fans chanting "Seahawks suck" after a game.

Dietrich

Reaction score
I like how for still-shot preview for the video shows a girl holding her sign upside down.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Mtjhoyas":2zsq8fh4 said:
I always find it funny when the people who aren't phased by "haters", always bring up haters.
Kinda like people who go on about how they hate drama love to talk about and be around drama.

Veilside

Reaction score
When I saw the commercial the thought didn't even cross my mind that this was supposed to be the 12th Man. Watching this longer version I guess I could see how they're trying to do that with the colors of the crowd but still....that's obviously not in Seattle and I'm just going to take it as a generic crowd like the team Eli Manning plays for in those Citizen watch commercials.

SilNWest

Reaction score
Hmm, were a buncha latte drinking Microsoft employees right? Who wants to hire a high-paid lawyer for a defamation lawsuit!? Actually... I'm sure there are already 20 of them pending so save your efforts 12th man.

nsport

Reaction score
I was pretty pissed when I saw this commercial today. The mob was violent - throwing stuff at the bus - I have a problem what that.

strohmin

Reaction score
Next time that little bitch makes it up here. I hope a bunch of us do exactly that and then see whether he still thinks those beats are awesome.

rsm650

Reaction score
"Seattle who??? You mean, that shit team from up north that hasnt won jack shit in..........their franchise?" - 12 upvotes

Once I saw the top comment, I noped back to the top. I can't resist reading the YT comments!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Veilside":1d4k7mdc said:
When I saw the commercial the thought didn't even cross my mind that this was supposed to be the 12th Man. Watching this longer version I guess I could see how they're trying to do that with the colors of the crowd but still....that's obviously not in Seattle and I'm just going to take it as a generic crowd like the team Eli Manning plays for in those Citizen watch commercials.

It's pretty obviously Seattle. They have the Seattle skyline and a vague space needle in the background. They even have the same "fence" that the guy brings to all of our home games. I mean, I don't even see how this is a question.

Admittedly, I think it's a pretty clever commercial (though obviously exaggerated).

plyka

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2d00w52l said:

Um, don't take it personal...it's SUPPOSED to be tongue in cheek, a spoof, etc. Why are Hawk fans so freakin self conscience?

BTW, as a Seahawk fan I can tell when something is done well, and that commercial is awesome. Who is the artist?

plyka

Reaction score
Veilside":29zivz0v said:

1) For god's sake, who cares if it is supposed to be Seattle? IT IS A SPOOF! They have the EXACT same commercial for Kevin Garnett, and I believe they are New York fans. Yes, acting the exact same way.

2) They showed the skyline of the city, it was not Seattle. Looked like Chicago to me.

3) Seahawk fans are the most self-conscience fans in the world.

OP
OP
therealjohncarlson

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
plyka":1qbmt954 said:
therealjohncarlson":1qbmt954 said:

Um, don't take it personal...it's SUPPOSED to be tongue in cheek, a spoof, etc. Why are Hawk fans so freakin self conscience?

BTW, as a Seahawk fan I can tell when something is done well, and that commercial is awesome. Who is the artist?

Ummm I thought it was funny, especially the part where the fan peed on the bus. You should see other comments if you think I was being "self conscience"

I was just posting it to get others reactions

Veilside

Reaction score
DavidSeven":246wl5zf said:
Veilside":246wl5zf said:

It's pretty obviously Seattle. They have the Seattle skyline and a vague space needle in the background. They even have the same "fence" that the guy brings to all of our home games. I mean, I don't even see how this is a question.

Admittedly, I think it's a pretty clever commercial (though obviously exaggerated).

I just watched it again and I now see you're right.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Absolutely ridiculous and horrid commercial. There was no question that those 'fans' were supposed to be Seahawks fans. To portray us as violent savages is asinine. I will never buy a Beats product.

Happy

Reaction score
you guys gotta learn not to take stuff so personally!

It's not about seahawks fans being savages. The message is about tuning out the haters in life and focusing yourself on the things that matter. I think it's a great message, though obviously exaggerated for dramatic impact.

razgriz737

Reaction score
plyka":2cp8dncn said:
Veilside":2cp8dncn said:

1) For god's sake, who cares if it is supposed to be Seattle? IT IS A SPOOF! They have the EXACT same commercial for Kevin Garnett, and I believe they are New York fans. Yes, acting the exact same way.
I did not know that. :dummy:

The Outfield

Reaction score
Happy":28o03xy2 said:

It's not about seahawks fans being savages. The message is about tuning out the haters in life and focusing yourself on the things that matter. I think it's a great message, though obviously exaggerated for dramatic impact.

When the guy throws a cooler at the bus' window, I call it portraying fans as being savages.

Happy

Reaction score
The Outfield":rhfihn22 said:
Happy":rhfihn22 said:

When the guy throws a cooler at the bus' window, I call it portraying fans as being savages.

That made me laugh. A little bit over the top, kinda silly and diminished the effect they were trying to create I thought.

But hey if you want to be offended knock yourself out.

I got an exam to study for. have fun.

Latest posts