Kaep in Seattle- extended Beats commercial

Popeyejones

Reaction score
hawk45":1t4qnzvq said:

Yeah, sure dude, whatever you want.

My point was that the truly motivated can read whatever they want into the appearance of a celebrity in a commercial. That not a single soul save for Seahawks fans even remotely cares but that to you this is further proof that the quarterback of your teams' rival franchise also just happens to be immature and of inferior moral stock is as unsurprising as it is uninteresting.

There are 9ers fans who truly know it's plainly obvious that Russell Wilson's "Sir, I'd like to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage" "act" with the media is false and rehearsed that it's reminiscent of Michael Jordan's media image when he was playing, and that Wilson is obviously fake as sh!t and really just a narcissistic jerk.

Others who don't believe this still do think he's ridiculously corny and a robot that's completely devoid of any personality at all; they'd hate to have to root for someone like that.

Both of these groups of 9ers fans (and they're a minority, as you seem to be among Hawks fans), are of course, highly motivated in seeing what they want to see while insisting that their dislike of their rival team's QB isn't just because he's their rival team's QB, but also because he suffers from personal failings.

It is what it is, but what that is is silly. ;)

253hawk

Reaction score
SMS is hooking up customers, too. Enter '12thman' as your checkout code on their site and save 40%.

rideaducati

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":u0t2pdn6 said:
253hawk":u0t2pdn6 said:
Austin Hawk":u0t2pdn6 said:
To be fair, if they had made the exact same commercial with Russell Wilson and made the crowd resemble Niner fans, I would love it. So, I don't want to be hypocritical. Let's just be glad that our fan base is relevant enough to be depicted as Kaep's worst nightmare.

The problem here is that Russell doesn't need some cheap-ass overpriced headphones, because he can already Ignore The Noise™.

ummmm.....

A3l9Tq4CcAEqwLw

I'd be willing to wager Russell won't be using those again.

HoRneR

Reaction score
rideaducati":1e8ktihs said:
therealjohncarlson":1e8ktihs said:
253hawk":1e8ktihs said:
Austin Hawk":1e8ktihs said:
To be fair, if they had made the exact same commercial with Russell Wilson and made the crowd resemble Niner fans, I would love it. So, I don't want to be hypocritical. Let's just be glad that our fan base is relevant enough to be depicted as Kaep's worst nightmare.

The problem here is that Russell doesn't need some cheap-ass overpriced headphones, because he can already Ignore The Noise™.

ummmm.....

A3l9Tq4CcAEqwLw

I'd be willing to wager Russell won't be using those again.

Yea I saw it on Fox pregame today he upgraded to Lime green beats by dre lol

253hawk

Reaction score
He's had the green ones for a while. Players can wear whatever the hell they want, IDGAF. They're overpaying for crap that is just mass-marketed hype, but they can afford it. Probably one of the few brands that's easy to get in custom colors though.

253hawk

Reaction score
Ah, yes, that guy. The only SF QB to ever throw an interception in and lose a Super Bowl.

Latest posts