• Panthers

Votes: 45 53.6%
  • Broncos

Votes: 39 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Didn't vote. There's no League of Shadows field sinkhole option.

chris98251

Reaction score
Should have had Seahawks and Panthers as a choice, that was the real Super Bowl I think.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
chris98251":1hwykaei said:
Should have had Seahawks and Panthers as a choice, that was the real Super Bowl I think.

Sadly, I agree...seeing this weeks games really is a punch to the nuts knowing that the Seahawks imo win the SB if they played a full four quarters.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
The Broncos don't have a chance it's going to be SBVlll all over again for him I feel bad for manning already

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
Cyrus12":16po3dm0 said:
chris98251":16po3dm0 said:

Sadly, I agree...seeing this weeks games really is a punch to the nuts knowing that the Seahawks imo win the SB if they played a full four quarters.

+1

DeeHawks

Reaction score
Yuk. Held my nose and voted for the Panthers.
Can't stand the Donkos. I think Panthers will beat them fairly easily.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
It will be Carolina and then we will get to watch all the edgy, obnoxious, morally defunct startup companies pick up Cam as their spokesman for all the commercial we all love so much during the season next year.

drdiags

Reaction score
I kind of want the Broncos to win, more for Manning to irk the Patriots fans. But hearing the Panther player rant and remembering the Denver media jokers from XLVIII I am having a hard time deciding.

I think the Panthers are the better overall team. Both defenses should be able to make it difficult but the Panthers have the better offensive dynamics. Manning is just not where he was and D Thomas doesn't seem to have his head in the game.

Karma would let the Broncos win it but the better team to me is the Panthers. I still will pull for Manning though that means Mr. Ed and the Broncos fans get to come along for the ride. I just want to see some air taken out of the Panthers balloon but if I am not being a hater, they are legit.

mort

Reaction score
#1 Douchbag wins but I'll root for the donks nevertheless

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I'll skip it but would rather Manning wins... Just to give us a break for Panther-mania

Rob12

Reaction score
Surprised so many are writing off the Broncos so easily. That defense is NASTY. I've never seen a team get pressure on Brady like that. He was on his ass nearly every time he dropped back. He was picked twice.

Carolina looks great, but I don't count out elite defenses so easily. Cam and the Panthers might not have an answer for it.

I could see a 24-17 Carolina win. But I can just as easily see the Broncos grinding out a tough one. It's what they do. Even with an old man at QB.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3p6yb7iq said:
It don't look good for the Donkies but they do got the defense. So ya never know.
This. I don't think the Donkos will win but with a good D they've got a puncher's chance. I voted Panthers cuz I think they'll win, but I'm definitely rooting for Denver.