When and where does Rattler go?

James in PA

Reaction score
Spencer Rattler was projected to be a third round pick. But with teams going nuts and reaching for quarterbacks, I can see him going in the second round. I'm thinking, Raiders, Rams, or Giants.

NoGain

Reaction score
Raiders 44, Saints 45, Giants 47, Cowboys 56....anyone else?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I could see a scenario where he makes it into the early 3rd round, but I personally think he goes in the 2nd round to one of those teams that missed out on the top 6 QB's.
I'm not going to say, "no way", but that would be a giant reach. He's just not very good.

NoGain

Reaction score
I thought Rattler would go higher. I was dead wrong about that. Apparently teams just did not like him from a character/personality standpoint to invest a second, third, or even fourth round pick on him from an arm talent standpoint.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I thought Rattler would go higher. I was dead wrong about that. Apparently teams just did not like him from a character/personality standpoint to invest a second, third, or even fourth round pick on him from an arm talent standpoint.
He's a JAG and most QBs are these days.. Overhyped by all forms of media.
Sad that people buy into it.

WarHawks

Reaction score
He's just not good. His tape is awful. Inaccurate, poor decisions. Not sure why anyone was high on him.

Latest posts