Votes: 45 53.6%
  • Broncos

Votes: 39 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Optimus25

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2sm3trum said:
There's no way Seattle was beating Carolina.

The Panthers took their foots off the gas. Human nature...you have a team full of guys that only have one playoff win under their belt, and that against Lindley or whoever the Cardinals trotted out last year.

They go up 31-0, and this young inexperienced team thought the game was over. The coaches might not have taken their foots off the gas, but the players seemed to, and it makes sense....they have almost no experience in the playoffs. On top of that, in all sports, any time a team goes up big the other team usually makes a comeback of some sort. It's human nature to stop trying as hard when you think the game is over.

The Seahawks offensive line would get raped by Denver. It would be exactly like when the Hawks play the Rams, except Denver's offense is far superior to ours.

The real super bowl is Carolina versus Denver.

The only raping in a manning Seahawk super bowl rematch would be one that ensured mannings off season retirement. Like he'd be dead by the third quarter.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Is it coincidence that Superbowl L is the same year as the 50th anniversary of Star Trek?

Cue Largent80. LOL

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I don't see how Payton Manning won't throw 4 INTs in this game. I just don't see it. Manning is the weak link in this Denver team.
I expect the Panthers to win convincingly.

athanas

Reaction score
Really hoping that Denver's D can pull it out so I can be at ground zero of a major championship winning riot to observe the carnage and also because I really don't want to see Scam or Allen get a ring, (freely admit to being a spiteful prick for that one,).

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
athanas":jlho4lvm said:
Really hoping that Denver's D can pull it out so I can be at ground zero of a major championship winning riot to observe the carnage and also because I really don't want to see Scam or Allen get a ring, (freely admit to being a spiteful prick for that one,).

A friend of mine is going...she is a hawk fan and has gone to the previous 2 Owls. It is the L one, but hey it is an Owl.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
CZtD YUWAAEqDy9

The grounds crew at Levi’s Stadium apparently painted both end zones with the Denver Broncos’ logo ahead of Super Bowl 50 on Feb. 7.

The crew painted the logo in the visitor’s end of the field, but the Broncos have been designated as the home team.