Is it your favorite beatdown game?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I loved it. I have already watched it 3 times.

But the 42-13 game vs the Niners is still my favorite beat down of all time.

Yours?

kidhawk

Reaction score
We won the Super Bowl. It's my favorite game PERIOD.

I do love me some Niner beat downs, but NOTHING in the NFL beats the exhilaration of winning it all....at least that's how I feel

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
kidhawk":1wuhfr4f said:
We won the Super Bowl. It's my favorite game PERIOD.

I do love me some Niner beat downs, but NOTHING in the NFL beats the exhilaration of winning it all....at least that's how I feel

SAME!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
What I liked about the 42-13 game is that we also got to highlight Russell's brilliance and Beast Mode went off. The Super Bowl was a rout so fast that our offense didn't get as much shine. I fully believe we would have crushed them on that side of the ball if given the opportunity.

Still, this is the Super Bowl we're talking about. It trumps all.

Seeker

Reaction score
we stomped the saints, niners, and broncos to win the superbowl. this will be made into a movie.
best game of all time in seahawks history no matter what ever happens.

HawkWow

Reaction score
If we ever (ever) won a game more rewarding than this, I didn't see it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
This is easily the best. Love the whiner curbstomping's but the beat down for the Lombardi when no national media was giving Seattle a shot was just the cherry on top!

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Easily my favorite. Second was 58-0 against the Tards cause I was there. 41-0 on Philly on MNF and 42-13 on Niners are all in my top 5.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm with Scotte on this one. The Broncos offered no resistance. The 49ers did, and they still got whooped.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawkFan72":53s0ez3k said:
Beating the Niners WAS #1. Denver lost it, turned in their horses. This is now #1. It's the freaking Super Bowl.

Fixed it For ya. :lol:
Sorry Top Gun. :th2thumbs:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have long forgotten the Niners beat downs.. even before the Super Bowl.
But over the Saints beatdown, the NFCC 2005 game, The 2006 Giants stomping after they insulted the 12th man. The 58 and 50 point drubbings followed up by the Merry Massacre just don't hold a candle.

Even if it was a regular season game, with all the Manning hype and doubting by a good portion of the media would have made it sweet. But it was the Super Bowl. A game that was ripped from us in 2006. Only this time the was no chance of that happening.

Rocket

Reaction score
I spent a quarter century in Colorado Springs, suffering endless jokes, barbs, insults, etc...
This is #1 by a LONG shot.

Boiler

Reaction score
Super Bowl win and the fact that I had to endure the mindless chest beating of countless Donkey fans for two weeks leading up to the game make this by far the best for me.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Tie between this and the 2005 Orange Bowl, followed by the Bears SB win over the Pats. Still wish Sweetness had gotten a TD in that one.

After that it's a toss up of USC games during Pete's run as HC and the Hawks' stomping the '9ers.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
This is totally my favorite beat down game. If it wasn't the SB I would be saying the Niner game still, but it was the SB and against statistically the best offense to EVER play the game.

The other best part of this beat down is that it is also a beat down of the Niners in a sense. Now we have a SB. Pete and Russell have a SB. The Niners have theirs from the 40's or whenever that was, but Harbaugh doesn't have one. Papapki doesn't have one. That must rankle on those two like nothing else. Three years in a row they have blown it, and now the team they hate the most has one on their watch.

So, to me the beat down on Sunday was not only a beat down of the Broncos, but also the Niners for the third time in two years. Booyah baby!

Go Hawks!!