Is it your favorite beatdown game?

OrFan

Reaction score
This was the best game ever, nothing else is even close.

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
All the other beat downs were great, but this, yeah this Superbowl was a instant classic and is a highlight reel. Rewind...watch, pure joy. Rewind...watch, pure joy. Why?, Because we dominated on both sides of the ball and was a showcase of how complete this team has become against the proclaimed "best team" in the NFL. An absolute Blood Bath in my eyes. :0190l:

Largent80

Reaction score
Oh, this game is BY FAR the best Seahawk Beatdown EVER.

The only other ones I would even mention are the Philly snow game in 2005, the win in Miami in the 80's (not a beatdown) and the last years december 9er game.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
That 42-13 game has been saved on my DVR as the last thing on my save list. I just couldn't delete it. Last night, I thought about it, and I will watch all 3 playoff games this season ahead of it. So, to make some room to record the Parade... I deleted it. It hurt, but I finally did it. The memory of Sherm running back the blocked field goal will live in my head 'till the day I die.

kearly

Reaction score
It's the 49ers game, because of the fact that Harbaugh was at his zenith of smug douchiness and had a 3-0 record against Seattle. I don't even know if a word exists to describe the look on his face after Lynch scored the first touchdown on a big run. We'd be treated to several awesome Harbaugh faces throughout that game, and the dominating performance after a week of massive hype (SF had just beaten the Patriots at Foxborough in December which hadn't happened in almost 10 years), it was the game that truly put these Seahawks on the national map.

Beating the snot out of Denver was a legacy moment. But in the closing minutes of that 42-13 beatdown you could just see the look on Harbaugh's face, a look of worry. A realization that he might have the extreme misfortune of being both the 2nd best team in the NFL and the 2nd best team in his own division.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Obviously a blowout win to win the Super Bowl is as good as it gets; but I also really like and respect Peyton Manning and John Fox - and the crap being thrown at them is extremely frustrating and disheartening (just two really good men). Those two ran into a buzzsaw that no QB/HC in history could have overcome that night - not Montana/Walsh or Brady/Belichick.

So my favorite win is the Super Bowl and my favorite blowouts are the two recent ones vs the 49ers.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
I don't know, the fallout among the Denver fanbase has been very satisfying to take in. They were incredibly arrogant before the big game, even more so than the 49er fans usually are.

Broncos

Reaction score
Well... Being a Bronco fan first, I can't really say that this SB beatdown was my favorite.... Surprise, surprise...
For me, Three games that stick out the most, and this is a stretch for most of you, I get it....

1995 - Hawks 44 Raiders 10
1998 - Hawks 38 Eagles 0
2005 - Hawks 42 Eagles 0 (most excellent weather to boot)

Latest posts