Who is your favorite current Seahawk?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Who is your current favorite Seahawks player? The one guy where you're like "I really wish I had their jersey," or "I'm glad I got this guys jersey I wear it every gameday."

I think Carroll and Schneider have done a solid job of building this team and drafting high character guys, especially lately.

I'm assuming most people will go with Wagner, and that's a great choice. There's no wrong answer here it's just your personal preference.

I'll start. I love Tariq Woolen. He's everything I want to see in a defensive back. Long, fast, good awareness. Seems funny on social media. That's my guy

Last edited:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I don't have a stand out favorite but if I had to choose one, it'd be Tyler Lockett. He's the consummate professional. He doesn't bitch or moan that he doesn't always get the ball. When he is targeted he makes the most of it. He just does what he can to help the team. Just like what Bobby Engram and before him Largent used to do.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I can’t make up my mind between k9, woolen, DK, I still got major love for Jamal, we also got my favorite player in the draft in Witherspoon. I feel like I’ve been in favorite player flux since that fateful night in arizona where the LOB died.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'll always be partial to the running back. So my favorite player is definitely what's his face who wears #9.

CactusJack

Reaction score
Mine are Bobby & Tariq.

Tyler is probably the most likeable personality on the team. K9 is a good kid too.

Spoon & JSN will join the list very soon.

Last edited:

Hawkmode

Reaction score
Tyler or Wags. I'm a big fan of Walker too. I was over the moon when he was drafted as I thought he was easily the best RB in college at the time.
If you compare K9's rookie year to Jonathan Taylor's rookie year you'll see some fairly good comparisons and Indy has been known for a stalwart O-Line so maybe a reflection on our own O-Line coming into form.

Mick063

Reaction score
I think Bobby Wagner is the best pure football player on the team, but I'm pulling really, really hard for Geno. I love his story and I greatly admire his dedication and perseverance.

I think K9 has the potential to become a superstar and if he does, everyone is going to love him. I think his ceiling is off the charts. Adrian Peterson level.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
No-E without a doubt. Since day one he's played like a seasoned veteran, and on top of that, he's extremely humble & professional. He's the ultimate package.

Just to refresh everyone's memory, Seattle traded 4 (yes, 4!) picks to Washington to take him at #69 (nice!) I think I speak for everyone here when I say No-E was worth every da** one of those picks!

RiverDog

Reaction score
I don't really have 'favorites', just some that I admire more than others.

I have a good friend who played with Bobby Wagner at Utah State and he has nothing but good things to say about him, plus I like his demeanor, works hard, stays in the background, isn't a trash talker, doesn't do a lot on social media. He didn't raise a ruckus when the Hawks released him, seems to realize that it's a business as much as it is a sport.

I'd have to put Wags at the top of my list.