Why is nobody talking about the D?

knownone

Reaction score
Are people exonerating Geno of blame or acknowledging that the loss wasn't entirely on his shoulders?

Geno with time: 19/24, 79% comp, 244 yards
Geno under pressure: 8/17, 47% comp, 82 yards

He deserves blame for the INTs, especially the first one in the red zone. But when questioning whether someone is The Guy, we should consider how his supporting cast is playing. And, statistically, it's very hard to ignore the O-Line's woes, so how do we properly evaluate Geno without considering that?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He was a big part of it. Not the only reason. Fair enough though. When someone claims the loss isn't on him, I have a hard time not laughing.
Meh, on to next week.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
For a team I'm constantly criticizing for not making in-game adjustments in a timely manner, or not at all.............I most definitely give the D all the credit in the world with their performance yesterday.

Burrows was picking them apart early, and they really shut everything down the 2nd half. I think Burrows only had like 75 yards of passing in the 2nd half.

But like most fan reaction after a loss, we fixate on the negative. But hell yeah, D is playing lights out the past three weeks.

Reactions: LTH