Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Rams @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Slow clap it out...

Whatever the records are between these two teams and circumstances, throw it all out. While we have owned the Rams for the better part of the past 10 years, the Rams always play the Seahawks tough. Gurley is a force at RB, their DL is one of the most disruptive in the league, mix in their cheap shots and trickery and we usually have our work cut out for us when facing them. This game worries me in the sense that they have nothing to play for other than to sweep us and put another notch on their helmets for beating the NFC Champs.

The Seahawks should still win but we're going to have to earn it and just pray none of our players get injured from their cheap shots and dirty play.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Rams 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 10-4

DeeHawks

Reaction score
This will be the Lambs Super Bowl so they'll play tough. I just hope they don't go after RW with their cheap shots and late hits.

Hawks - 30

Lambs - 17

tdlabrie

Reaction score
I agree with you Todd, I think our boys will claim the "W" but it won't be easy:

Seattle 27
St. Louis 20

Year-to-date: 11 - 3

Zorn76

Reaction score
Our recent emphasis on getting the ball out of RW's hands (an adjustment that should've been made in the 2nd half of week #1, duh), will come in handy vs Aaron Donald and that DL.

As usual, it's the Rams offense that stinks. This season's stink bomb is Nick Foles, who brings to the mix 7 td passes and 10 Int's, along with a 56% completion rate. Gurly man has been running well for them overall, but it won't be enough.

Our offense is on a roll, our D will overwhelm Stl WR's in coverage, and a decent Ram running game won't be able to save them. A 1-5 road record for Fisher doesn't help them, either.

Seahawks, 31-16.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
30-9.

We eat Gurley up w a stacked box and the DBs keep the passing game to a minimum. We dominate with our passing game.

RW loses a fumble in this one.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
30-6 Seahawks

Who is their QB? Doesn't matter stop girly.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Rams will do Rams things. The Seahawks will prevail

Seahawks 24
Rams 10

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
I don't think for a second that the Seahawks have forgotten that blown game to start the season to the Rams. That game was theirs for the taking and they blew it. Add in the fact the offense and O-line are playing at a higher level and the Hawks defense is not playing lights out, but they are playing at a higher level right now then they were playing at to start the season and I see a possible blow out if the Hawks can get a turnover early. Add in the fact the Rams are missing a couple different pieces as well, but I'll say, in a chippy game....

Seahawks 31
Rams 10

Oh and I think Doug and Russell will get two more TD's to continue their rampage on the records. Now how will the other two come?

kf3339

Reaction score
This team is on a roll and the Lams are done. It's only a matter of if we play are main starters the whole game on what the final score ends up. At least that is what I hope will be the case.

Hawks 27
Lams 9

I don't see them making it across the end zone for a TD as I think we will shut down their running attack and they have no QB who can threaten us.

RTD: 11-3