You can only sign one... Suh or Thomas??

You can have one player Suh or Thomas. Who would you sign?

• Ndamukong Suh

Votes: 30 31.9%
  • Earl Thomas

Votes: 65 69.1%

• Total voters

Jville

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":1d7ura3x said:
Very disappoionting that, according to this article, the Seahawks have not even met with Suh.

If the team is going to take a season off why shouldn't the fans?

https://football.realgm.com/wiretap/403 ... th-Raiders

That appears to be a false statement with regards to the Seahawks. The linked reference states "Ndamukong Suh has cancelled his free-agent visit with the Oakland Raiders."

Was it posted to the wrong forum?

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Jville":3heepps8 said:
JayhawkMike":3heepps8 said:
Very disappoionting that, according to this article, the Seahawks have not even met with Suh.

That appears to be a false statement with regards to the Seahawks. The linked reference states "Ndamukong Suh has cancelled his free-agent visit with the Oakland Raiders."

You didn't read the article.

"The defensive tackle has met with the Los Angeles Rams, New Orleans Saints and Tennessee Titans."

Nowhere is Seattle on that list. And I read it twice. :)

Jville

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":1egg8ycp said:
Jville":1egg8ycp said:
JayhawkMike":1egg8ycp said:

You didn't read the article.

"The defensive tackle has met with the Los Angeles Rams, New Orleans Saints and Tennessee Titans."

Nowhere is Seattle on that list. And I read it twice. :)

Oh ...... I see. The post is merely an author's supposition.

AgentDib

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":2uwuw5fq said:
You may not like what they are doing, but if you look at our FA moves they are not viewing this as a year to give up on. We've given up some decent comp picks to sign short term veteran help at areas of need rather than filling them in with youth later on.

Our defensive moves have been more about changing the culture of the team than about the long-term rebuilding efforts if you consider than on their own merits. For example, we could have just cut Bennett easily next off-season with no cap hit instead of paying most of his salary in dead cap to move him a year early. The Sherman move was also not only about money if you listen to his story that we never asked him to take a pay cut and then also choose not to match his incentive laden deal with SF when given the option.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I did not vote as I think it would be better to stay away from both of them. What I think they need to do has been stated here, get younger. But to my reasoning, I want them to get younger with a purpose. Reason is the new coaching. With a different set of coaching staff, and yes I do understand that defense pretty much has the same philosophy, you want people that want to buy into the training they will receive. Old hats may or may not buy into the rah rah as we have seen. It does get stale...so you have to invent ways to motivate yourself...change your attitude. I think new hats will provide that attitude change. They will be fresh and motivated to do a job so they can get to that second contract.

Rat

Reaction score
Suh. I've already had to accept that this team is going to be way different this year, I'm tired of getting attached to guys. Let's see what the dominant DL could look like.