Worst Jersey Purchase

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
CentralPAHawkFan":3ao1yhq1 said:
Lamar King, Rufus Porter , Big Mo Tubbs, and Ray Roberts...LMAO.

I'm jealous, have looked for a Rufus Porter jersey for a long time unsuccessfully. My worst purchase was Deion Branch.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2zv5s0jx said:
Housh.

Anyone know where I can get the name plate changed? If I could get it changed to Engram, I'd actually wear it sometimes.

They mentioned a place in Seattle that does that work. I cant remember its name.

Team Patera

Reaction score
Don't judge me.
Seahawks shirt with the logo on the front and #80 Rice on the back.
Don't judge me again....Aaron Curry jersey.

Mike D in 332

Reaction score
In 2004 I bought a Ken Lucas jersey during our playoff loss to the Rams. The next year he signed with the Panthers.
I felt great for about my Jersey for the one game. Learned a good lesson about jerseys.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
kidhawk":2hy68yy1 said:
It's not a Jersey, but if we are counting other types of miscues, I got a dog a few weeks after SB 48 and named him Percy, does that count?
Yikes. There were 100 reasons to hate Harvin as a Hawk and you still went through with it. Yeah, big mistake.

On the bright side you probably have a wonderful dog.

A wonderful dog is better than a $150ish mariners jersey custom-made for Jack Z. I wish I had a dog....

stang233

Reaction score
Daryl Tapp, john Carlson and nate Burleson. All under achieved.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Dave Krieg is not a bad jersey. He might have been a jerk in real life, but the guy was a really good QB for what he had around him. Also Rufus Porter was another guy I would love to have his jersey.

Now bad jerseys....as a kid I had a jersey with the name Stan Gelbaugh on it. Believe it or not, he was a QB - I think about the time we had Mirer but the pain of Mirer was so great I blocked most of those years out so who knows. (Though we got Big Walk for him later...)

Ken Lucas, but he was pretty good for us back when we still had low standards for DBs.

Also not purchases but gifts:
I had a Maurice Morris jersey, someone gave me his Hawk jersey because he went to Oregon and being a Husky I had to hate Oregon but then cheer for him once he became a Seahawk.

Someone gave me a Tuten jersey, even though wearing a punter's # kind of seems off unless you are related to him or something.

(And I also have a cursed Marshawn Lynch jersey that I can never wear.)

Msfann

Reaction score
JSeahawks":14t5949u said:
Proud owner of a #22 Julius jones.

I've got one of those too, I wear it sometimes because the Seahawks win most of the time when I do.

minormillikin

Reaction score
If you have a Tuten jersey, you should definitely wear it. That's like instant old-school, OG 12th man street cred.

Any one of us bozos can walk into a team store and get a vintage style Largent or Kennedy, but wearing a punter jersey from an era where we punted every four plays makes you a special sort of Seahawks fanatic. It brings a tear to my eye, really.

Reaction score
I bought two (home and away) 96 Wistrom jerseys.... the next year he changed to 98. I bought a Branch the day after his first game with us after he ripped that interception out of the I think (KC) cbs hands.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Really enjoying this topic lol. I've had good fortune with my jersies ( Laurinaitis,Donald, Faulk, SJ39, Chris Long (rookie 72). But I gotta say my drop off is steep on this one. A golden Sam Bradford jersey. Yep, pretty steep. Can't give it away. :?

LegionHawk12

Reaction score
I bought a Percy Harvin Super Bowl jersey. I may have only worn it twice. He did have that one amazing return for a touchdown in the Super Bowl. That whole ordeal still has me with whiplash.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
minormillikin":2od70qfp said:
If you have a Tuten jersey, you should definitely wear it. That's like instant old-school, OG 12th man street cred.

Any one of us bozos can walk into a team store and get a vintage style Largent or Kennedy, but wearing a punter jersey from an era where we punted every four plays makes you a special sort of Seahawks fanatic. It brings a tear to my eye, really.

"Bootin' Tuten"

Hadn't thought about him in a long while. Good memories.

My wife bought a Harvin; for her, luckily.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Boom84":2936gc3z said:
ZorntoLargent":2936gc3z said:
I know a guy that bought a GAME USED Percy jersey a week before we traded him.
He spent around $1,500 on it............ :180670:

Aye, sorry bud. :cry:
Oh, it wasn't me.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Wartooth":3dhlj0ho said:
Koren Robinson... Before that authentic Mirer.
Can't see myself buying another one with that track record!

I bought the Koren Robinson one as well. :roll:

Latest posts