OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
rideaducati":2jc7smwq said:
gowazzu02":2jc7smwq said:
Re: Mirer,

Funny story, so I was flying home from a work biz trip the friday before the Superbowl win 2 years ago. Sitting in LAX killing time in the sports bar by my gate and what do I see but a framed , hung up on the wall, Rick Mirer jersey. Couldn't believe of all places and all players.

Somewhere, someone was sent out to get a number 3 Seahawk jersey and that person found a "great" deal and went back with this. This is what happens when a secretary is sent to buy NFL gear.

LOL yup. At the time I wasn't sure what to think. good omen cause a hawks jersey was on the wall, Bad omen cause it was mirer.... Turned out ok.

Fun flight home too, hawks gear everywhere.

drdiags

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":3q14tkyb said:
Anyone have a Jerramy Stevens?

Yeah, I bought an Authentic Stevens jersey for @ $250 bucks. Donated it to Pehawk for him to deface Pittsburgh with when he and the traveling crew went to the away game the next year after Super Blow XL. They had pictures where they paid off a bar to allow them to hang it for a few hours, I am sure it ended up a wash rag at that establishment.

byau

Reaction score
The Mirer jersey is not a bad looking jersey.

I'm guessing there is some power of suggestion there working with the whole Russell Wilson thing

Turning a Mirer to a Wilson jersey, that's a neat idea too

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Just got a SB48 Sherman jersey at the Nike Centralia outlet for $35. Awesome purchase.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
byau":3savbv7p said:
The Mirer jersey is not a bad looking jersey.

I'm guessing there is some power of suggestion there working with the whole Russell Wilson thing

Turning a Mirer to a Wilson jersey, that's a neat idea too

I did, after we lost to the Falcons in 2012

Image zpsnk2yvxue

Rob12

Reaction score
John Carlson. Wore it to one game and he was gone the following season.

A

Anonymous

gowazzu02":383gkmew said:

Funny story, so I was flying home from a work biz trip the friday before the Superbowl win 2 years ago. Sitting in LAX killing time in the sports bar by my gate and what do I see but a framed , hung up on the wall, Rick Mirer jersey. Couldn't believe of all places and all players.

Last time I checked, the name and number, on a given Seahawks players jersey, has ZERO connection to one's ability to get laid, or not. People need to get over themselves.

If any of you .NETters out there have your own Rick Mirer jersey mounted in a frame on your wall, or in some kind of shadow box with other Mirer items inside it and stuff, be proud of that sucker. He was a Seahawks player that made contributions just like so many others like him. Getting to dress for an NFL roster is a difficult thing to accomplish, and if anything, he and those like him, should receive our respect for that above anything else.

Tell you what: PM me a mailing address, and I'll send you a little "addition" that'll at least double the value of your completed Rick Mirer uniform display.

My treat. Seriously.

Go Hawks!!
:icon_new:

Subzero717

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":202adn0v said:
gowazzu02":202adn0v said:

Last time I checked, the name and number, on a given Seahawks players jersey, has ZERO connection to one's ability to get laid, or not. People need to get over themselves.

If any of you .NETters out there have your own Rick Mirer jersey mounted in a frame on your wall, or in some kind of shadow box with other Mirer items inside it and stuff, be proud of that sucker. He was a Seahawks player that made contributions just like so many others like him. Getting to dress for an NFL roster is a difficult thing to accomplish, and if anything, he and those like him, should receive our respect for that above anything else.

Tell you what: PM me a mailing address, and I'll send you a little "addition" that'll at least double the value of your completed Rick Mirer uniform display.

My treat. Seriously.

Go Hawks!!
BS. My Efron Herrera has helped me seal the deal on many of occasions.

rideaducati

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3asol9ia said:
gowazzu02":3asol9ia said:

My treat. Seriously.

Go Hawks!!

The only problem with doubling the value of the Rick Mirer collection is that it would still fall well below half of what was paid for it.

Latest posts