Worst Jersey Purchase

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Harvin's by far.

Unrelated: I am an Avalanche fan and my favorite hockey player growing up was Chris Drury. One day I finally bought an authentic jersey, and picked Drury. The jersey came in the mail a week later. Literally the first night I had it, the Avalanche traded him to Calgary.

:lol:

rcaido

Reaction score
Before the Sonics were stolen, i had the option of getting Authentic Kevin Durant or Jeff Green jersey...I went with Jeff Green & got a replica Durant jersey.

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
rcaido":2pogd9za said:
Before the Sonics were stolen, i had the option of getting Authentic Kevin Durant or Jeff Green jersey...I went with Jeff Green & got a replica Durant jersey.

I have a Ray Allen road jersey that I still wear with pride.....

...on laundry day.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Great thread. I bought a few that still hurt my stomach when I think about it. Branch and Doushmandzadeh stand out as the worst.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":166bo73j said:
Harvin's by far.

Unrelated: I am an Avalanche fan and my favorite hockey player growing up was Chris Drury. One day I finally bought an authentic jersey, and picked Drury. The jersey came in the mail a week later. Literally the first night I had it, the Avalanche traded him to Calgary.

:lol:

I'm a Flames fan, and I got a Chris Drury jersey as soon as they acquired him. He didn't last long in Calgary, so I guess mine wasn't a very good purchase either.

For the Seahawks, it would have to be a Curry, or a Harvin last summer.

MeenReen

Reaction score
I was one of the few people that liked the neon green jerseys. Went to a game early on in the season and thought to myself that an impulse buy of the neon Aaron Curry would be a safe investment (5 year rookie deal, "safest pick in the draft." Ughh.. Think I wore it three times before I donated it.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I know a guy that bought a GAME USED Percy jersey a week before we traded him.
He spent around $1,500 on it............ :180670:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
MeenReen":x1um6lm5 said:
I was one of the few people that liked the neon green jerseys. Went to a game early on in the season and thought to myself that an impulse buy of the neon Aaron Curry would be a safe investment (5 year rookie deal, "safest pick in the draft." Ughh.. Think I wore it three times before I donated it.

Are the kids in Africa happy about it???

SeahawkFrost

Reaction score
I'm kinda surprised no one has said Jerry rice yet lol. Mine would have to be Sidney Rice I picked it up from the Nike outlet about 3 weeks before he retired. At least I only paid $30 for it.

kidhawk

Reaction score
SeahawkFrost":27znm00d said:
I'm kinda surprised no one has said Jerry rice yet lol. Mine would have to be Sidney Rice I picked it up from the Nike outlet about 3 weeks before he retired. At least I only paid $30 for it.

I'm not sure anyone who bought a Rice Jersey is likely to understand why it was so wrong. If they did, they probably wouldn't have bought it in the first place

Decimation

Reaction score
Deion Branch hands down was my worst jersey purchase of all time. Man what was I thinking. I remember I thought he would be a star, but man I remember he had one game where he dropped like 4 passes from Matt Hasselbeck or something like that!

I was so close to purchasing a Harvin but the transaction was declined for some reason. Thank god that happened!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Vantucky Hawk":3ulx0g7x said:
Purchased a authentic Galloway jersey before the '99 season. Still have it haven't worn it.

I would totally buy this off you.

lukerguy

Reaction score
kidhawk":26tcxl6g said:
It's not a Jersey, but if we are counting other types of miscues, I got a dog a few weeks after SB 48 and named him Percy, does that count?

Lol.