Worst Jersey Purchase

Exittium

Reaction score
A Dave Krieg jersey...My grandfather bought it back when I was a wee one and it was huge lol . One time he visited the Hawks at training camp, and I had my Kitna jersey on I saved up for (Only regretted it because I got it over my choice of Alexander) and went to go ask for his autograph. Still remember it like it was yesterday. Dude was just rude as one can be to a kid. Shaun Alexander saw it, came over signed what I had, spoke to me some about the sports I did in school, then he took me to Holmgren and explained what happened and next thing I know I had his and everyone else's signature that was on that field minus Krieg.

.. My grandfather who back then was a federal Marshal went back out without me sometime that week and got it. Krieg's Jersey and signature both sit in a box, the Kitna jersey stays in the both with them. (Was going to give them to my son when he's older but .. I'll let him make that choice if he wants them)

drcool

Reaction score
Kelly Jennings, TJ Housmandzadeh, Michael Boulware, Marcus Tubbs, Aaron Curry, Deion Branch... all hanging in the closet right now.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Exittium":2djmhbe6 said:
A Dave Krieg jersey...My grandfather bought it back when I was a wee one and it was huge lol . One time he visited the Hawks at training camp, and I had my Kitna jersey on I saved up for (Only regretted it because I got it over my choice of Alexander) and went to go ask for his autograph. Still remember it like it was yesterday. Dude was just rude as one can be to a kid. Shaun Alexander saw it, came over signed what I had, spoke to me some about the sports I did in school, then he took me to Holmgren and explained what happened and next thing I know I had his and everyone else's signature that was on that field minus Krieg.

.. My grandfather who back then was a federal Marshal went back out without me sometime that week and got it. Krieg's Jersey and signature both sit in a box, the Kitna jersey stays in the both with them. (Was going to give them to my son when he's older but .. I'll let him make that choice if he wants them)

Krieg's not a bad jersey. Hell up until Hasselbeck he was our greatest QB ever.

Exittium

Reaction score
drcool":3ccsvkja said:
Kelly Jennings, TJ Housmandzadeh, Michael Boulware, Marcus Tubbs, Aaron Curry, Deion Branch... all hanging in the closet right now.

Daaaamn... at what point did you stop buying jerseys or have you become more precise on who you pick?

chihawk

Reaction score
Wartooth":1221hb5f said:
Koren Robinson... Before that authentic Mirer.
Can't see myself buying another one with that track record!

Are you sure you also didn't buy a Lawrence Jackson jersey?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CentralPAHawkFan":1v0aux7n said:
CentralPAHawkFan":1v0aux7n said:
Lamar King, Rufus Porter , Big Mo Tubbs, and Ray Roberts...LMAO.

And I still love me some Rufus Porter...Forgot Derrick Fenner!

Yea... Rufus porter should be in a thread about the awesome st jersey you own. Same with Dave Kreig who someone mentioned earlier.

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1tm8q9zh said:
seahawksfan28":1tm8q9zh said:
My dad bought an Edgerrin James jersey.

So yeah.... there is that.

Wow. He only had like a 2 week window too.

Yeah exactly. Somehow they had one at the Just Sports in Federal Way.

I kind of told him he needed to buy it cause his first name is James so it made sense. But still...

JGreen79

Reaction score
By default it has to be my Home Alexander jersey. Picked it up in 2004 the day Seattle shut out SF 11 years ago tomorrow. Only jersey I've ever bought. One day when I can afford it, I'll pick up a Jacob Green jersey.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I bought a grey gameday jersey. I really hate the fit of the gameday jersey. It's a good thing I only wear it on days the Hawks wear grey.

Latest posts