Wilson wouldn't wear...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":2wapt4l6 said:
Someone needs to tweet Sherman and see if he'll try to give Kappermick a Seahawks cap to wear week 2.

A couple of months ago, I Tweeted everyone in the Legion of Boom asking them if they would kiss their biceps after intercepting Kaepernick this year. No responses, but I've got my fingers crossed. I would die laughing. Can you imagine Sherman picking Kaep off, then kissing his bicep in front of the cameras right afterward? Oh, man. Troll level: 5 billion. I think the San Francisco-area hospitals would see a sudden influx of strokes and brain aneurysms.

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":39h2144i said:
twisted_steel2":39h2144i said:
Someone needs to tweet Sherman and see if he'll try to give Kappermick a Seahawks cap to wear week 2.

A couple of months ago, I Tweeted everyone in the Legion of Boom asking them if they would kiss their biceps after intercepting Kaepernick this year. No responses, but I've got my fingers crossed. I would die laughing. Can you imagine Sherman picking Kaep off, then kissing his bicep in front of the cameras right afterward? Oh, man. Troll level: 5 billion. I think the San Francisco-area hospitals would see a sudden influx of strokes and brain aneurysms.

This would be magic wrapped in happiness.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":2031n3a6 said:
dontbelikethat":2031n3a6 said:
keenan-allen-raiders.png

It happens, some people get mad, some people don't care.

OK maybe it IS just your generation LOL! ;)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...akes-regrettable-decision-wear-152735712.html

Well go look at the comments and you might change your mind. I did notice the pic has been cropped to leave off the comment that was posted above it saying "Keenan Allen Wore a Raiders Hat and Now Smart Chargers Fans Hate Him" link: http://www.lobshots.com/2013/05/20/

Read the comments also. It gives you an idea of how some view this and Papaki should have considered that type of backlash to be more important than his outfit for the day. Especially when you figure he can afford a different cap that doesn't rep another team but still has the colors he wants to rep for the day.

Plain and simple the guy is repeatedly showing lack of judgement. All I can say is if that were the face of my franchise, I would be embarrassed.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HAHAHA, some beloved 12th man did some Photoshop work. It actually looks fairly authentic. Saw it on 12th Fan View's Facebook page, not sure if he did it or just found it.

Awww, Colin, I never knew you secretly wanted to be drafted by us. You can be our backup once your contract's over.

1012639_473771532716487_2032517199_n.jpg

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3kplplit said:
HAHAHA, some beloved 12th man did some Photoshop work. It actually looks fairly authentic. Saw it on 12th Fan View's Facebook page, not sure if he did it or just found it.

Awww, Colin, I never knew you secretly wanted to be drafted by us. You can be our backup once your contract's over.

I know someone will grab this as their avatar. And I hope, good sir or madam, that you keep it up for a long while...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":1ydbe45x said:
I know someone will grab this as their avatar. And I hope, good sir or madam, that you keep it up for a long while...

Nothing's stopping you. :D

I can't stop smiling over that pic. It looks authentic. Someone go post it on the 49ers forums and link us to it, IMO.

hawker84

Reaction score
Don't care what he's wearing, but the youngster needs to pull up them damn britches.. how is that fad still here, looks uncomfortable as hell...

Scottemojo

Reaction score
His reputation for terapin love has spread amongst the animal kingdom, so he had to disguise himself as a dolphin so he could sneak up on some sea turtles. The droopy draws are just to facilitate the speed of the sneak attack. Less drawers to drop=faster turtle rape.

Long live Papaki.

Marvin49

Reaction score
LOL.

You guys crack me up.

I can't think of another place where there would be 5 pages of talk about what hat the QB of ANOTHER TEAM is wearing.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":1aeozj8x said:
LOL.

You guys crack me up.

I can't think of another place where there would be 5 pages of talk about what hat the QB of ANOTHER TEAM is wearing.

Are you kidding? Any NFL team forum that gets decent action is filled with ridiculous topics during the offseason.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1e0azdy6 said:
Marvin49":1e0azdy6 said:
LOL.

You guys crack me up.

Are you kidding? Any NFL team forum that gets decent action is filled with ridiculous topics during the offseason.

Of course...but 5 pages about what hat Kaep is wearing? Seriously?

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
Marvin49":u9448tlo said:
RolandDeschain":u9448tlo said:
Marvin49":u9448tlo said:
LOL.

You guys crack me up.

I prefer that to 5 pages about how big Wilson's hands are.

NorCal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":16hlwqqh said:

That is a really good photoshop job. I can't seen anything that makes it look 'shopped to me.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Marvin49":15p16sew said:
RolandDeschain":15p16sew said:
Marvin49":15p16sew said:
LOL.

You guys crack me up.

Which you've now contributed to. :34853_doh:

CANHawk

Reaction score
Lol. If you have to wear a Miami Dolphins hat to match your outfit, it's a pretty good indication that you are probablly dressed like an idiot and should go change immediately.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NorCal":29uic2c3 said:
That is a really good photoshop job. I can't seen anything that makes it look 'shopped to me.

Yep, it looks pretty good. The vast majority of the time, Photoshop jobs don't pass a 5-or-10-second eye test. Whoever did it put some serious time and effort into it. Noobs always talk about how easy to Photoshop fake stuff, and while it's definitely easier than it was say 10 years ago, to make it look authentic on even something as small as this takes a fair bit of time.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3lqgp154 said:
This is akin to working for Comcast and wearing AT&T clothing to someplace and getting photographed and then saying I can wear what I want.

Monday morning you get a call from the publicity department at work...................................... Called into your Supervisors office......................................

Get released due to conduct and backed up by the jokes you made in a email at one time which is determined could be of discriminitory nature and grounds for dismissal.........................

Thats what would happen to normal people.

Exactly. The president of PepsiCo gets photo-tweeted serving Coke at his pool party? Done. The VP of Brand Developement at Ford Motor Co. rents a Chevy Malibu on his next business trip? Finished.