Wilson wouldn't wear...

Subzero717

Reaction score
You guys are hilarious. How many Hawks wear a flat brim and sag their pants a little? Just about all. He is 20 something. Another point is a bunch of us wanted him including me. I wouldn't trade Russ for him in a million yeara but if we had taken him I wouldn't have complained.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Dolphins wanna be, not only is he wearing the Dolphins BB cap, hell, he's even sporting HIS Dolphins skivvies under his trunks.
SOOOOO much class.

drdiags

Reaction score
I wouldn't want to try to speak for someone else. I didn't think Lofa would get busted for a DUI. I thought Hutch loved being a Seahawk.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
So, the 49ers organization gives you your shot at becoming a starting NFL quarterback and will most likely be your ticket to a multimillion dollar contract. You are currently the starting quarterback and appointed leader of this team and an icon for the entire fan base, and you're wearing a Miami Dolphins hat? What a slap in the face.

sutz

Reaction score
Probably lost a bet or something.

:229031_shrug:

pehawk

Reaction score
I just love that he STILL looks and acts like the dude in the Southcenter Mall slanging shitty blow he calls "the fire". I hate those guys.

fsmassey

Reaction score
Speaking of which... I still want to see Rodgers in an A. Smith jersey.

As for Kaep, he looks like a douche bag. I mean, I don't know if he is a douche bag, but man does he look like one.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
SNDavidson":1osdigqc said:
So, the 49ers organization gives you your shot at becoming a starting NFL quarterback and will most likely be your ticket to a multimillion dollar contract. You are currently the starting quarterback and appointed leader of this team and an icon for the entire fan base, and you're wearing a Miami Dolphins hat? What a slap in the face.

Pretty sure that you guys are taking it worse than we are LOL.

The dude is in Florida probably trying to enjoy himself without getting mobed by fans. Walking around wearing a Niner hat would probably take the guessing out of "Is that Colin Kaepernick?"

Instead he was probably mistaken for a guy that was trying to look like Kaepernick LOL.

I am actually happy to know that he is getting away from the field once in a while and having some fun so that he stays sharp and refreshed for the upcoming season, instead of over doing it and taking the chance of getting burnt out by week 8.

I guess the game just comes easier for some. :th2thumbs:

Johnny

Reaction score
This is pretty funny if you ask me... First he wears another 'Football Teams' cap and the fans call him out on it (as they should) and then he goes on Instagram and strikes back at the fans with this jewel..

0ap1000000216566
with the caption that says:

"This the hat y'all mad at? I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think,"

This sure sounds like the guy I want as the face of my franchise... what a foolish little boy!

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2xg4p7w4 said:
SNDavidson":2xg4p7w4 said:

The dude is in Florida probably trying to enjoy himself without getting mobed by fans. Walking around wearing a Niner hat would probably take the guessing out of "Is that Colin Kaepernick?"

Instead he was probably mistaken for a guy that was trying to look like Kaepernick LOL.

I am actually happy to know that he is getting away from the field once in a while and having some fun so that he stays sharp and refreshed for the upcoming season, instead of over doing it and taking the chance of getting burnt out by week 8.

Yeah his work ethic really showed when he played the hawks last year. Haha. There is a reason Peyton manning is one of the greats because of his ETHICS, he would not fashion statement, by putting on another teams cap. And any one can spot the king douch keap from a mile away, he is the guy kissing his arms on the beach. This year when keap is on the beach Wilson is watching film and throwing to WR's. We will see who has the best work ethic and the end, my money is on the guy in the film room.

IronSaint

Reaction score
People that wear a teams' hats as a fashion statement make me want to knock the **** out of them. Kaepernick is no exception to this. :thfight7:

Throwdown

Reaction score
NinerLifer":3eczp3mm said:
SNDavidson":3eczp3mm said:

I think you're over thining it too. I think dude was just wearing a hat that was good with the rest of what he was wearing, I do the same thing too. I have a Florida Marlins hat, the old one with the Marlin and the F, and I only wear that with certain clothes, same goes for my Seahawks, Sonics, Mariners, and Diamondbacks hats, I'm not a fan of any baseball team really either, it just looks good with what I'm wearing.

Shaz

Reaction score
Not the hugest offense ever and I do believe it is being blown way out of proportion

However, he should have had the presence of mind of what he was wearing

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
Johnny":3ggtxp4t said:
This is pretty funny if you ask me... First he wears another 'Football Teams' cap and the fans call him out on it (as they should) and then he goes on Instagram and strikes back at the fans with this jewel..

0ap1000000216566
with the caption that says:

"This the hat y'all mad at? I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think,"

This sure sounds like the guy I want as the face of my franchise... what a foolish little boy!
Kaepernick vs. 49ers fans. Oh my god, what side do I choose? It's like spy vs spy but with d-bags.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
2j1vg5e

"This the hat y'all mad at? I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think," Hahahahaha, he's such a tool. Love it.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1g7u46v2 said:
2j1vg5e

"This the hat y'all mad at? I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think," Hahahahaha, he's such a tool. Love it.
it's like that onion article, a-hole becomes an even bigger a-hole by admitting he's an a-hole.

drdiags

Reaction score
Used to love those old-style Pittsburgh Pirates hats that Willie Stargell and the boys wore. I had both colors, though I didn't wear it much back in my early 20's when I first came to Seattle in the late 70's. Wasn't a Pirates fan just liked that unique head wear.

As a face of the 9ers organization, the QB has to use some discretion. If he saw the reactions of some of the Bay Area fans regarding the Pete Carroll/SF Giants jersey controversy, he surely knows him sporting a non-9er NFL hat wouldn't go over well. But it is his freedom of choice and he can set his own style of being a figure head of a team. Fans just have an expectation of what their team leader portrays. It can change, but not without some backlash. In the end if he wins a few Superbowls or goes into the HoF, this will be a long forgotten issue.

Latest posts