Roman Wilson WR

Chawker

Reaction score
Roman Wilson 6'0" 185 Michigan WR

Wins at the line of scrimmage, has a extra gear, and has good hands. This is a coach Mac special selection.

Check out his helmet catch vs Nebraska.

Chevy

Reaction score
He is probably going to ba a 2nd or 3rd round pick. We are good at WR for that high of a draft pick.

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
I like him but I agree we need to work on trenches, lb and safety more

12forlife

Reaction score
Once we clear some cap space, I’m hopeful we can sign brooks and Queen
Depending on Cap space they are able to generate, I hope they go after Queen & Madubuike or resign Williams. Let Brooks walk gonna be to expensive for a chase & tackle LB, plus with being a vet now he also brings very little in the leadership category. This is a young team, we have to have some of the right kinda vets on the team such as Williams & Bobby Wags

Seattle Person

Reaction score
He is probably going to ba a 2nd or 3rd round pick. We are good at WR for that high of a draft pick.

If Wilson, Thrash, or one of the other really talented 2nd-4th round WRs are there then take them. Stack the talent. Teams can really get themselves in trouble if they just pursue needs.

12forlife

Reaction score
If Wilson, Thrash, or one of the other really talented 2nd-4th round WRs are there then take them. Stack the talent. Teams can really get themselves in trouble if they just pursue needs.
Plus we are going to need a guy to replace Lockett in the near future. Be nice if they looked for a guy similar to Deebo huge YAC kinda player to add to our WR room.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Looking at Drafttek's big board wilson has jumped in the last week from the mid nintys into the mid sixtys.

Trading Lockett would reduce our cap, thats why I was looking for a suitable WR in the mid rounds. Just in case we went down that road.

Cheers

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Roman Wilson made JJ look better than he is. I'd spend a 3rd on him, but would love to see him in the 4th. He's a natural Lockett replacement.

QWERTY

Reaction score
He will be drafted after the 5th-6th round.

Chevy

Reaction score
Still have needier areas to gamble with a 4th.

I'm not proposing drafting a radom WR in the 4th round. If a WR that is ranked as a 2nd or early 3rd round prospect, then yes Seahawks should consider drafting that player.

Give me your thoughts on 4th prospects in this draft. Who are gambles, who are run to the podium prospects in the 4th round.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I'm not proposing drafting a radom WR in the 4th round. If a WR that is ranked as a 2nd or early 3rd round prospect, then yes Seahawks should consider drafting that player.

Give me your thoughts on 4th prospects in this draft. Who are gambles, who are run to the podium prospects in the 4th round.
I couldn't tell you, IDK, but I do know, receivers, unless one like Ordnez(sp?) is available at that point, no matter their potential, is not needed. Better to draft what is needed and see who sticks.

QWERTY

Reaction score

JS and the Hawks organization had many luck with WR's and RB's in the draft, by drafting them very late or undrafted.

I can see them drafting a WR early if DK is traded.

But there are more needs like LB's or OL or even Safeties.