Does Pete fire Hurtt?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters

Cyrus12

Reaction score
We know Pete's allegiance to his guys but Hurtt has to go...so assuming Pete stays on is Hurtt fired in the offseason?

James in PA

Reaction score
Will he? Sadly, no.

Should he? Hell yes.

Would any experienced DC with a good track record want to work under PC? Doubtful.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Will he? Sadly, no.

Should he? Hell yes.

Would any experienced DC with a good track record want to work under PC? Doubtful.
Spot on.

Doesn't matter who the D coordinator is. Pete is the puppet master, pulling the strings for the poor soul who brown noses his way best into that position.

Any good defensive mind wouldn't want to work under Carroll. The ineptitude would astound them and if they tried to branch out and employ a better defense, Carroll would stifle them.

Also doesn't help that Schneider has given the defense plastic shovels to start building a 12 story building on a cement lot

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I think at this point in time, where we are...

If Hurtt gets fired, Pete is walking out the door with him (whether he steps down or is fired as well).

That's how confident I am that Pete is too loyal to a fault.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I think at this point in time, where we are...

If Hurtt gets fired, Pete is walking out the door with him (whether he steps down or is fired as well).

That's how confident I am that Pete is too loyal to a fault.
Well I guess we can only hope that Hurtt's cholesterol is at a danger level...is that too offensive? I might be overstepping the boundaries a bit...