Who will be the "surprise" cut this year?

Cartire

Reaction score
Anthony!":23x938ei said:
Cartire":23x938ei said:
Anthony!":23x938ei said:
we are not going to keep to so he can play Kap for 2 games, just is not happening, for that reason. In order for them to keep TP 2 things must be in place; 1 they really think they can win with him, 2 they think they can resign him. If that is what they think say good by to RW.

Given that scenario and how stupid it would be they are not keeping TP

Dude, this isnt about just 2 games. Its pretty obvious that there is a new breed of QB. And its becoming very obvious that that is the main style coming out of college that teams are looking for. This is not just for Kaep. Ive said that though. You have read that. But you keep simplifying the argument to raise yours.

We suck at containing the new Breed of QB. MOST TEAMs do. And just like all things that become standard, they have to be not be standard before someone starts doing it.

And you have zero idea if he walks next year. You have already determined he will, and have made that the only option in your scenarios. If hes so bad, what team do you think is going to make him a starter next year?

And I know that deadspins article is just a joke. But that doesnt mean that that wasnt the truth. And whats funnier, is nobody on this board mentioned that possibility except me. And then some random writer who doesnt follow this team outside the national spotlight, pinpoints exactly that. Its a pretty legitment observation to our needs (not personnel, but weakness that need to be fixed).

And stop pretending like the 53rd man is some diamond in the rough. The 53rd man is that number for a reason.

You do not waste a roster spot on a guy so he can pretend to be another QB for practice. We can use that roster spot for something we need like extra o-lineman in case the injury big gets us again. Really well for one please show me who was #53 last year? You cannot so for all you know it was an o-lineman who played due to injury. There is a reason there are only 53 roster spots, and you do not waste them on players just to pretend to be others, You use them for depth at positions were you feel injuries might be an issue, and QB is not one of them.

Dude, you only get 46 active on gameday. He wouldnt be wasting a spot for an O-lineman in case of injury. He would never be active.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Cartire":3alnw8me said:
Anthony!":3alnw8me said:
Cartire":3alnw8me said:
Anthony!":3alnw8me said:
we are not going to keep to so he can play Kap for 2 games, just is not happening, for that reason. In order for them to keep TP 2 things must be in place; 1 they really think they can win with him, 2 they think they can resign him. If that is what they think say good by to RW.

Given that scenario and how stupid it would be they are not keeping TP

Dude, this isnt about just 2 games. Its pretty obvious that there is a new breed of QB. And its becoming very obvious that that is the main style coming out of college that teams are looking for. This is not just for Kaep. Ive said that though. You have read that. But you keep simplifying the argument to raise yours.

We suck at containing the new Breed of QB. MOST TEAMs do. And just like all things that become standard, they have to be not be standard before someone starts doing it.

And you have zero idea if he walks next year. You have already determined he will, and have made that the only option in your scenarios. If hes so bad, what team do you think is going to make him a starter next year?

And I know that deadspins article is just a joke. But that doesnt mean that that wasnt the truth. And whats funnier, is nobody on this board mentioned that possibility except me. And then some random writer who doesnt follow this team outside the national spotlight, pinpoints exactly that. Its a pretty legitment observation to our needs (not personnel, but weakness that need to be fixed).

And stop pretending like the 53rd man is some diamond in the rough. The 53rd man is that number for a reason.

You do not waste a roster spot on a guy so he can pretend to be another QB for practice. We can use that roster spot for something we need like extra o-lineman in case the injury big gets us again. Really well for one please show me who was #53 last year? You cannot so for all you know it was an o-lineman who played due to injury. There is a reason there are only 53 roster spots, and you do not waste them on players just to pretend to be others, You use them for depth at positions were you feel injuries might be an issue, and QB is not one of them.

Dude, you only get 46 active on gameday. He wouldnt be wasting a spot for an O-lineman in case of injury. He would never be active.

Still rather have an o-lineman available than a pretend QB like TP, he add nothing

MB12

Reaction score
The Hawks' instagram posted a pic of Lockette. Does anyone reckon that means something?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Anthony!":od1odmgc said:
Still rather have an o-lineman available than a pretend QB like TP, he add nothing

I was listening to ESPN radio on the way home from work. They were talking about Terrelle Pryor. They said he ranked 111th out of 114 QBs that have played in the preseason with a QB rating of 29.9. Two thoughts came to mind...1) Who are the 3 guys lower than him and 2) Why should he still be on the 53 man roster? Dude can run but not pass. He's not a QB in the NFL. He should switch positions. He's unrelenting about not wanting to switch. Too many reasons for not keeping him. Great athlete, horrible QB.