Who is available for OC?

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Why would we have to move up? Unless it’s move up into the 2nd round?
I think Penix will be a low first round pick due to the injury history spooking teams and being a lefty. For us though do you use your first round pick on him or go DT? Or try to move up to the lower first/top of second to get him (If Grubb does indeed want him). Geno may still be the safe pair of hands this year.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Grubb would be awesome. NFL pro style offense with a dizzying amount of motion, with a physical line and not even close to enough credit for how UW could also run the ball.

Takes advantage of his skill players with deep shots for days......and not just the new dink and dunk flavor of the month offenses we see in the NFL now.

I also want secretly to see DeBoer suffer some more, so losing his OC would give me so much pleasure.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
A lot of assumptions that he is going to be 2nd round. It's Feb. 1st. SO much can change in the next 2 plus months.
Having deFRAUD lose Grubb would make this the icing and the cake.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Grubb would be awesome. NFL pro style offense with a dizzying amount of motion, with a physical line and not even close to enough credit for how UW could also run the ball.

Takes advantage of his skill players with deep shots for days......and not just the new dink and dunk flavor of the month offenses we see in the NFL now.

I also want secretly to see DeBoer suffer some more, so losing his OC would give me so much pleasure.
Only concern would be if NFL DC's can nullify him and how he adjusts versus college DC's.