Fans of the Seahawks, be proud of what you've endured

chris98251

Reaction score
Well we at least will have a new crop of coaches and players to throw on the fire to roast if nothing else. I hope we have more arguments about why we won however then why we lost.

kf3339

Reaction score
I am ready and really looking forward to this season. It just feels like 2011 to me. Not quite ready to challenge but a major turn is happening. That in itself is exciting!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I’d say that for all fans of Seattle sports teams.
Hawks will never be down for long because of ownership but it’s hard to win championships in the NFL.

Mariners won’t have a shot at a WS until the current ownership decides they want to take the financial risk to obtain the talent to win a WS.
Not likely to happen with John Stanton as primary owner.

The Kraken may be the best shot to win a championship/Stanley Cup.
Ownership is committed to winning, they know what they are doing, and have drafted extremely well in their short existence.

94Smith

Reaction score
I'm laughing because 49ers fans have had to endure a lot worse in the new millennium. Trust me, it can get a lot worse! When was the last time you had a 2-14 season?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'm laughing because 49ers fans have had to endure a lot worse in the new millennium. Trust me, it can get a lot worse! When was the last time you had a 2-14 season?
I’ve brought that fact up to trash talking Niner fans many times. 😎
Hawks had a 2 win season when Cortez Kennedy won defensive player of the year, the offense was one of the worst in NFL history.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
"Let’s be honest, only the most optimistic of optimists can say, with their hand on their heart, that Seahawks football was a whole lot of fun last season. Looking back, it just wasn’t."

I read that and thought, "What the hell? Last year was loads of fun!"

Then I noticed the date, and saw this thread is five years old. Where's the zombie emoji?

CactusJack

Reaction score
F1ARrevXgAA5cRtformatjpgname900x900

The Hawks we're terrible to mediocre throughout the 90's because of Ken Behring (previous owner).

Anyone who was a fan in those days, knows things could be a lot worse.

Last edited:

morgulon1

Reaction score
View attachment 59782

The Hawks we're terrible to mediocre throughout the 90's because of Ken Behring (previous owner).

Anyone who was a fan in those days, knows things could be a lot worse.
That's a weird stat to me.

The Cardinals and Vikings and Panthers have been better than SF in the last 10 years? Before the niners current run they had harbaugh with talcum x at QB. They've been to a couple of owls in the last 10 years no?

The meat Packers have a pretty good record over the past 10 seasons but nothing to show with capn cap eater at QB.

I like the fact that Seattle has stayed fairly consistent. Listen newer fans , these days we're complaining that we haven't won another super bowl, back in the day ( grandpa mode ) we were hoping Oakland would beat Denver and Miami loses to Philadelphia but not more than 8 points to have a shot at the wildcard. Knowing we didn't have a chance IF they did make it .

We been spoiled as fans since Pete Carroll and John Schneider have been here . I bet by the end of this season Seattle is going to be a lot closer to a championship contender.

Last edited:

CactusJack

Reaction score
That's a weird stat to me.

The Cardinals and Vikings and Panthers have been better than SF in the last 10 years? Before the niners current run they had harbaugh with talcum x at QB. They've been to a couple of owls in the last 10 years no?
From 2014-2018 SF had a losing record. They we're terrible during that stretch (25-55).